• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How do some type descriptions fit you

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
ENTJ:

"
As an ENTJ, your primary mode of living is focused externally, where you deal with things rationally and logically. Your secondary mode is internal, where you take things in primarily via your intuition.

ENTJs are natural born leaders. They live in a world of possibilities where they see all sorts challenges to be surmounted, and they want to be the ones responsible for surmounting them. They have a drive for leadership, which is well-served by their quickness to grasp complexities, their ability to absorb a large amount of impersonal information, and their quick and decisive judgments. They are "take charge" people.
"

Wrong. I'm most probably ENTJ, and often my judgments just go on and on. I feel that some SP probably excel in this category.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
I find the socionics ENTj description perfectly fitting, MBTI one is too extreme. I can take "small" decisions very quickly, for important decisions instead I take an extremely long amount of time.