User Tag List

Page 68 of 77 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear Fe User,

Dear Fe user

1. I don't believe strongly in forcing small talk in order to reduce social tension or awkwardness.
    2. I am usually emotionally unexpressive but I simply can't help myself.
    3. Don't sugarcoat when we are problem solving.
    4. If I am suddenly putting on a pressure for no reason that means I like you. Otherwise I wouldn't spending much time on you.
    5. I like debates, don't spoil this one for me.
    6. The more dramatically you attack me the more certain I am that I am right.
    7. Take a closer look and you will see how little evil doing I actually do.
    Likes Cloudpatrol, Virgo1987 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    I'm amazed this tread, started from a sense of frustration about a particular interaction with one forum member is still going.

This only proves how many people have problems with the same things as you do.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Virtual ghost View Post
    Dear Fe user

1. I don't believe strongly in forcing small talk in order to reduce social tension or awkwardness.
    2. I am usually emotionally unexpressive but I simply can't help myself.
    3. Don't sugarcoat when we are problem solving.
    4. If I am suddenly putting on a pressure for no reason that means I like you. Otherwise I wouldn't spending much time on you.
    5. I like debates, don't spoil this one for me.
    6. The more dramatically you attack me the more certain I am that I am right.
    7. Take a closer look and you will see how little evil doing I actually do.
    8. If you don't really want to change your bad situation, and you ask for, but don't take good advice, do not speak to me on the subject.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.
    Likes SD45T-2, Cloudpatrol liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Dear Fe user (which when one person uses it being the most function like used ever, no one is immune to this well unless you're a psychopath),
    1. You're nice
    2. You help people feel like life is worth living
    3. The social structure you keep, keeps everything working.
    4. You help make me laugh
    5. Sometimes life isn't all about the logic, you show what experience can enrich a life.
    6. Lel you're super fake, so leave me alone.
    7. Ignore number 6, he is just jealous of your skills in stability and is probably unstable himself.
    8. Hug in an appropriate way I promise to give the community way.
    9. People don't understand our sensitivity but they do and they don't lol
    10. We keep people safe.

sincerely,
    Forever
    ​Cusp of Rebirth
    Likes Cloudpatrol liked this post

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

My most beloved Fe,

I am thoroughly in your debt for allowing me to falsify Fi all these years. It is my sincere wish to continue working with you for many more years to come.

Yours,

ESFJ
    "Fate and character are different names for the same idea.”

+/
    Likes themightyfetus, Cloudpatrol liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    10. We keep people safe.
    Eeehhhhhhhh...I don't know about this. They may keep people safe by saying - shutupshutupshutup, don't say anything or we're getting our asses kicked!
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.
    Likes ESFJ, Virgo1987 liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    Eeehhhhhhhh...I don't know about this. They may keep people safe by saying - shutupshutupshutup, don't say anything or we're getting our asses kicked!
    Haha! Good point. But I guess the point still holds.
    ​Cusp of Rebirth

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sherlock Holmes View Post
    Don't forget how Fe is often used to manipulate people. That's something I don't like about it. It's not always honest.
    Ah, the manipulation... That's why they can be so darn fun in relationships (Assuming they use it in the bedroom, and not everywhere else)
    "If you fell down yesterday, stand up today." ~ H. G. Wells
    "You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream." ~ C. S. Lewis
    Likes Cloudpatrol liked this post

darkened dreams Array labyrinthine's Avatar
    MBTI
    IXFP
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INFp None

Yesterday I had lunch with two older women ages 70 and 80. One was an assertive ESFJ and the other an INFJ. It was an interesting perspective to see two fundamentally different manifestations of Fe. I've been thinking more and more that the abstract concept of externalized value judgments and externalized subjective impressions of reality that are Fe can be applied into more than one type of system. I suspect there are multiple, fundamentally different versions of each function.

There is a type of Fe we correlate with the 'fake politician'. The person who knows exactly what to say to win favor regardless of the inner feelings about whomever they are speaking with is demonstrating some type of Fe. However, I don't think that everyone categorized as Fe has this capacity. It is a specific manifestation of that abstract concept.

There is also a maternal type of Fe that is genuinely invested in those they interact with, but takes on a guiding role to keep people behaving within the accepted norms. It is authentic and not fake at all like the politician, but it is focused on the assumption that we are all supposed to behave this way or that. It can be either dominant like someone taking on role of mother/father or as a nervously concerned friend.

There is also a type of Fe that is like a puppy dog that is very externally influenced, completely authentic, but not as systematic and planning as the above mentioned types. It can change with the external environment, but is the exact opposite of 'fake'.

The type I see in various INFJs is a little different still. It has a more abstract nature and is something like the example of the dog, but imagine it to be a ghost observing all the people and systems feelings all the ups and downs at once from a distance.

I suspect Fi, Ti, and Te and the perceiving functions may have the capacity to have fundamentally different versions of each. It can't be one thing because there is too much contrast in behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand Admiral Crunch View Post
    It might be fine for some people, but I rather not live in a world where people think it is okay for dolphins to rape each other.
    Likes SearchingforPeace, Draconic liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Dear ExFJ(s),

I appreciate the general stability you add to the world as shepherds of humanity. Don't be mad if I wander into the wilderness. You see, I'm not actually human.
    Likes Virgo1987 liked this post

Page 68 of 77 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast