Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Fe is for codependent busybodies. Fi is for entitled, solipsistic drama queens.
    This simple statement could easily replace 3/4 of each "Fe vs. Fi" thread.

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    3) You are seeing people more as types, rather than understanding that type definite impacts their behaviours, but so does their interaction with other people and what they've taken away from them, desire to see things from other perspectives, life experience and exposure to people who use other functions. I think this could be a mistake.
    ^^ I think this may be the core...I guess i follow the nature then nurture model...so i view type as innate but influenced by environment. Unlike PB, I do see it influence the choices people make, although it is in no way deterministic. By helping them understand themselves more fully using MBTI or functions-you give them the tools to understand their strengths and weaknesses-thus change the path they are on. When doing the step II tests so far people respond really well if you explain type, but then talk about development over a lifetime of the jungian functions and why that may cause them to be in the middle of certain diachotomies.

I suspect that Fe does the same thing but as the INTJ pointed out the importance of Se much earlier-perhaps in NFJs change in done on an individual level-thus generalized applications of change seem dangerous...

What in God's fuck is a chococat?
    do you not have google? Its actually this awesome little cat with big giant Fi eyes. Oh dear god i have yet again applied jungian terms to an innapropriate object. But they are soooooooo cute.

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    This simple statement could easily replace 3/4 of each "Fe vs. Fi" thread.
    Cut. To. The. Chase.

But then again, my empathy is damaged and I'm a selfish prick who hates listening to other people. So, for me getting to the point is the only point. Information exchange. But, relating makes me uncomfortable, though I see the value of it through the other side of the glass where I'm fogging up the window.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I chococat. I used to have Chococat chapstick and a Chococat lunchbox.

MBTI
    Gone

Quote Originally Posted by Orobas View Post
    so-it isnt Fi-you are actually seeing NeTe seeking generalized rules to apply to people systems. (just to rescue the other Fi users)

additionally-I am not only interested in simply this thread or this forum-but interactions that expand outwards. It may be that individuals make a great deal of progress as certain ways-but generalizations about type can be useful to capture areas which will end up being roadbumps over and over again. If it has taken this many back of ofrth convos to make even moderate progress, it makes sense that in the same convos in other places-the same roadbumps will be encountered.

Fidelia you really have contributed substantially to understanding across Fe/Fi and communication diffs-which then confuses me when other Fe users say they are not real..Z buck and cascadeco also have been amazing in this regard as well as tallahah and other folks as well.

But why does it take so very long to establish validity of those alternate views?

In particular I get endlessly picked on, to the point of being told I have mental issues and need to seek consouling because I tend to dissect people interactions in terms of jungian functions. I dont mean to create angst...but I have been hearing these opinions for several months and I am interested in trying to understand why the way I see the world is so incomprehinsible to Fe, when it works so well. I listed a few examples earlier in the thread of how I interact with people and how i apply jungian functions, so i hope those cast more light and context on how I see the world and cut up the people pie, so to speak.
    A value that builds up over time takes time to break down.

Quote Originally Posted by Orobas View Post
    do you not have google? Its actually this awesome little cat with big giant Fi eyes. Oh dear god i have yet again applied jungian terms to an innapropriate object. But they are soooooooo cute.
    I wish I had your youthful delusional enthusiasm for large eye sockets.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

look Ti chococat:

Fi chococat:

Te chococat:

Umm, I dunno what an Fe chococat looks like. heheheh...

Cut. To. The. Chase.

But then again, my empathy is damaged and I'm a selfish prick who hates listening to other people. So, for me getting to the point is the only point. Information exchange. But, relating makes me uncomfortable, though I see the value of it through the other side of the glass where I'm fogging up the window.
    I am entertained by rude argumentative ENTPs. Perhaps because i am a highly questioning ENFP though...

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    I chococat. I used to have Chococat chapstick and a Chococat lunchbox.
    I need a choccocat nightie

Quote Originally Posted by _Poki_ View Post
    A value that builds up over time takes time to break down.
    Alas. this may be true. Should I just give up though? ignore? grit my teeth and smile? avoid? I think the healthiest approach is to try and glean info of value, but look past the perceived feeling of being "flawed" and try and be detached emotionally. That takes time to learn on my part though.

Didnt you know all baby mammels have gigantic eyes so we will take care of them love them? It's a mom thing, cause they are kinda a pain in the butt truth be told. oh-hang on at leidesplaan while in amswterdam. often in the evenings they have bands and such and lots of good bars and side walk cafes. If you stay down that way you can also walk to the best meusuems and it isnt as trashy as down by the redlight district.

MBTI
    Gone

I wish I had your superman vision to see through eyes and notice the eye sockets.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :D
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :wink:
  • ;)
  • :newwink: