User Tag List

123 Last

Thread: Libido and MBTI

Smile Libido and MBTI

The dominant relationship here is between adolescents and middle-aged women.

The women are not the mothers of the adolescents and so the relationship can't be platonic, and in fact is libidinous.

The adolescents are adored by their actual mothers, as nature intended, but such platonic adoration is limited to our parents. If others, apart from our parents, adore us, it is plainly libidinous.

The middle-aged women are riveted by the hormone fueled adolescents just discovering their sexuality and naturally want to help.

So MBTI distracts the watch-dog of the mind, while the libido runs free.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

classy victor... blame women :rolli:
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    The dominant relationship here is between adolescents and middle-aged women.

The women are not the mothers of the adolescents and so the relationship can't be platonic, and in fact is libidinous.

The adolescents are adored by their actual mothers, as nature intended, but such platonic adoration is limited to our parents. If others, apart from our parents, adore us, it is plainly libidinous.

The middle-aged women are riveted by the hormone fueled adolescents just discovering their sexuality and naturally want to help.

So MBTI distracts the watch-dog of the mind, while the libido runs free.
    Honestly, I don't understand what you're trying to say. It reads like a lesbian relationship between a teenager and a middle aged woman. I'm I wrong?
    What if everything's an illusion and nothing exists? In that case, I definitely overpaid for my carpet. - Woody Allen

Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

Aha. I see no reason why relationships between anyone who is not related must be sexual, or for that matter why you think a relationship between a child and a parent is always platonic.
    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Umm...

No. Maybe it's your own attraction to adolescent girls that had led you to this logical blunder?

figsfiggyfigs

The dominant relationship here is between women and 20-something men that behave like adolescents.

The men are not children, yet some are adolescents around the women, and so the relationship can be platonic, or it might be libidinous, oh, unless they're homosexual, then it doesn't count.

The adolescents are adored by their actual parental figures, as nature intended, but such platonic adoration is limited to our parents. If others, apart from our parents, adore us, it is plainly libidinous, or I might just be that horny.

Humans are riveted by their preferred-sex counterparts, and vice versa. While the adolescents are just discovering their sexuality and naturally want to express it.

So MBTI distracts the watch-dog of the mind, while the libido runs free, yet I continue to come here and rant about it.

Oh yeah, and then there are Asexuals.

I hope you don't mind I used your post as a template.

He who laughs
    Enneagram
    5w4

asexuals are hot!

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Wait, who exactly is he talking about again?
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Do we ever know?

Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Isn't it obvious? Middle-aged women have the hots for adolescents who are not their children because they're thinking about MBTI.
    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."