• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Put your type in the best light

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I was reading Kdude's blog and he was not enjoying the "SPs just want to party, ain't no reflection going on in that head" vibe you get from some personality descriptors about SPs.

I was thinking about what the different types might say about the other ones and I came up with this:

NFs are the only people who care about others, SPs will ignore you if something better comes along, NTs are jerks, SJs care about accomplishing tasks, not about people.

SPs know how to smell the flowers, NFs care too much about what the flower feels while it's being smelled, NTs are dissecting flowers and SJs don't notice flowers as they run to the next place they are supposed to be.

NTs are really smart, NFs are sort of smart, SJs are maybe a little smart and SPs don't care if they have a brain whatever smarts they have.

SJs get stuff done, NTs talk about intellectual ideas of getting stuff done, SPs get something done if it makes it easier to have fun and NFs are looking at rainbows.

These can be as realistic as you want to make them.

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
Rainbows > productivity imo. Maybe it's me.

G

Ginkgo

Most of the SPs I've known were pretty skilled and intelligent in whatever niche they carved out for themselves, but they don't preoccupy themselves with intelligence itself. I get a sense that they think, "If I'm intelligent, that's how it is; if I'm not, who cares? I'm going to live life to the fullest as it unfolds anyway :rock: ".

KDude

Most of the SPs I've known were pretty skilled and intelligent in whatever niche they carved out for themselves, but they don't preoccupy themselves with intelligence itself. I get a sense that they think, "If I'm intelligent, that's how it is; if I'm not, who cares? I'm going to live life to the fullest as it unfolds anyway :rock: ".

I can pretty much agree with that until the last statement. I don't see how any Ji dom in particular, be they S or N, can think like that. It's just reinforcing a Se dom a point of view on to the whole temperament. Many ISPs would be categorized as working against the external circumstances, or in the worst cases, unhappy and not being able to contribute in the way others want them to.. They are introverts, first and foremost. This doesn't mean they just "stay inside" sometimes. It means their views are too introspective to always come around to either some conventional or hedonistic lifestyle. Some may be. Some may not. Some may have a lot to say and protest.. Be it in art or something to that effect. But some might be too pissed off to go with the flow, and join the Hell's Angels or some shit, defiling everything society stands for. It's not that simple as saying they're living life as it unfolds.

.. That said, joining a biker gang is not putting a type in the best light. :cool: I'll have to think about this.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
he he... my I KNOW I'm smarter than most people- why do I have to act like it and be all miserable :puppy_dog_eyes:

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
SPs aren't the careless bill and ted stereotypes they're often portrayed to be...I know a few who were pretty perceptive. They would make a psychic medium ashamed. Which is nearly impossible, because all psychic mediums are shameless con artists who thrive on the misery and vulnerability of the ignorant.

also, dicks.