User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Xander View Post
    Are people perhaps resting in the shade of the misconception that Ts are rational and Fs feel?
    Stating the obvious, are you?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    Stating the obvious, are you?
    Moi? I would never state the obvious...well not often. It's not often I notice it
    Isn't it time for a colourful metaphor?

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by scantilyclad View Post
    i did mean to say that it is rude to question it outloud. I do agree that some people might mistype themselves, but people need to figure that out for themselves.
    I agree with your idea here. What is disappointing is when someone simply concludes you are a different type without asking how you came to your conclusion. It is only the individual who has the complete data set comprised of their entire history and nuance of interacting with the world. It is true that different people have differing levels of skill in analyzing personality systems, but only the individual has all the raw data. Because of this, the observing person would need remarkably greater skill in analyzing type to be on equal footing with the individual for coming to a reasonable conclusion. I also suspect that the observer who is most skilled at analyzing type would also be the one most likely to ask questions regarding how the individual arrived at his/her conclusions.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

MBTI
    TiSe

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    I dunno... I don't think of it as a T/F thing... I tend to associate 'maximum bubbliness' with EP-ness, to varying degrees.
    More so again it goes back to interaction styles. ENTP, ENFP, ESFP and ESFJ all have a bubbly interaction style per Berens' theory. ESTPs I would think, would have a much harder no non-sense directness about them.

MBTI
    INTP

I'm a cold prickly of a feeler. It's not that I'm mean, I'm just cold and socially awkward. Oh well.
    Morgenstern ach scheine auf die liebste meine

MBTI
    INFJ

I enjoy thinkers that can have that feeler type of impression. It makes them seem more approachable and when you get to know them they actually have a lot to say. Personally, they have a talent, I admire that.
    I-83%
    N-68%
    F-68%
    J-68%

More human than human MetalWounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    TP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by chippinchunk View Post
    I enjoy thinkers that can have that feeler type of impression. It makes them seem more approachable and when you get to know them they actually have a lot to say. Personally, they have a talent, I admire that.
    Yeah, if I'm in a decent mood I can sometimes come off as an F. I'm usually pretty approachable on a daily basis, however, when I'm feeling a little froggy I turn into a sarcastic asshole.
    I'm doing science and I'm still alive

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by MetalWounds View Post
    Yeah, if I'm in a decent mood I can sometimes come off as an F. I'm usually pretty approachable on a daily basis, however, when I'm feeling a little froggy I turn into a sarcastic asshole.
    NTP thing there.
    I-83%
    N-68%
    F-68%
    J-68%

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj

It may benefit those who doubt other's analysis to check into the Johari window theory. Not all outside observation is assumption on internal processes. Sometimes your internal processes are displayed in greater clarity on your outer surface which is more easily observed by people other than yourself.
    Isn't it time for a colourful metaphor?

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by MetalWounds View Post
    That's interesting and where I become confused about my type. I can be a loving, caring individual, but if I am frustrated, tired or hungry, get.out.of.my.way. I also become very sarcastic and assholish. "Fuck Off", "Dick Head" and Fucktard" are a few of my favorite words when I am in a mood. I also like to say "You're not fucking dying, so get over it!" Can I still be an INFJ?

Mind you I never say these things to or in front of our children, but I do mutter them when I am pissed off with adults. Driving is the worst for me and my mood.
    Time is a delicate mistress.