User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

I think it goes like this...the more E the more F the more fluffy, the more I the more T the less fluffy, generally. So ExTx can be as fluffy as IxFx (well, ESTx aren't, but ENTx sometimes yes)
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    I think it goes like this...the more E the more F the more fluffy, the more I the more T the less fluffy, generally. So ExTx can be as fluffy as IxFx (well, ESTx aren't, but ENTx sometimes yes)
    *ahem* did you note who started this thread?
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

probably the fluffiest person i know is a female ENTP.

i can be fluffy, too, but only if i'm comfortable. otherwise i sometimes come off as cold and detached. (i wish i was fluffier, i see what affect it has on social relations, but i just can't make myself sometimes.)

my ENFP best friend is much less fluffy than my ENTP friend because the ENFP can get much more awkward (Fi at play). the ENTP shrugs off awkwardness like it's nothing.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    *ahem* did you note who started this thread?
    hahaa, actually no, i replied straight away without even reading the first post
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

I'm not "fluffy" but definitely an F. =)
    I think the idea that Ts can't be warm and kind and considerate (or fluffy!) is silly, and vice versa.
    Introverted: 100%
    INtuition: 95%
    Feeling: 58%
    Perceiving: 89%

5w4 sp/sx

INFP.gc

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Thinkers who appear fluffy and bubbly around here get accused of being Feelers all of the time! And I can think of at least one sarcastic F who has been called a Thinker. Why?!? Can't a Thinker act cheery without someone suspecting that they aren't a thinker after all? or vice versa? :steam:

Please- somebody explain this to me- it's seriously annoying!
    Are you indeed a T? How do you go about solving problems? Do you immediately think of how something makes you "feel" or do you see the logic in it straight away? I'm not implying you aren't, just asking and fwiw I think you are a T.

As for the F who has been called a T, name names missy! This cannot go unpunished!

It's not typical for a thinker to be "fluffy". The T's I know irl aren't opposed to fluff, they just don't provide it. That doesn't mean a feeling person can't use their noodle and come to a logical decision about something and a thinker can't appreciate a cuddle now and then.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

Why do people seem to think that Ts are supposed to be all serious and such all of the time? And that Fs should be nice to everyone all of the time?
    I don't think as you described. I would never say that ENTP or ESTP is serious. F's are certainly not nice to everybody. In fact, I think F's can be sometimes more cruel than T's because they tend do take things more personally than T's (but not always).

Please- somebody explain this to me- it's seriously annoying!
    for your mean look.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Jae Rae View Post
    I used to tell my best ENTP friend he was a closet F. He's on the line for E/I, but definitely P. He seems more bubbly than fluffy, but warm and friendly for sure.

Jae Rae
    Yeah I think it's deceptive with ENTP's... many of them anyway and certainly me. What comes over as Feeling-ness is really intellectual enthusiasm and adaptive Ne reflecting back at the other person, giving them what they want. Often with me, though I can seem very animated and warm and stuff, but in reality I've very little attachment deep down. It's intellectual excitement, rather than emotional warmth, that's really being displayed most of the time when I get called "warm" or friendly.
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Well, no. In fact the goes right in the 'stereotype' box.
    -EST_ types can be fluffy, as well as INTJs! (whatever exactly 'fluffy' means)
    Frankly, if you use those comments as a measure of type, you aren't typing anyone correctly.

(Was that fluffy enough for you? What type do you think I am now? )

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    Yeah I think it's deceptive with ENTP's... many of them anyway and certainly me. What comes over as Feeling-ness is really intellectual enthusiasm and adaptive Ne reflecting back at the other person, giving them what they want. Often with me, though I can seem very animated and warm and stuff, but in reality I've very little attachment deep down. It's intellectual excitement, rather than emotional warmth, that's really being displayed most of the time when I get called "warm" or friendly.
    Something like this happens with my youngest son. It's pretty amazing to me. He can be really, genuinely affectionate and he's truly a compassionate soul when he thinks of it, but more often he's more utilitarian that that. He is an information junky, so he asks a lot of questions and people take that to be an expression of interest in them. His being cute with glasses that magnify the size of his eyes and not being able to pronounce certain sounds very well yet all contributes to the illusion.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers