• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Unique MBTI FAQ

Unique

- Can I be an IXXP xxTJ etc?

Only as far as you aren't fully sure of what your preferences are yet. I see no problem as this being a 'gap' until you work yourself out however... there is no such thing as X types, if you think there ARE then you need to look more deeply into cognitive functions and the way MBTI works

- How can there be only be 16 types? MBTI is wrong, I'm unique!

Indeed you are... but you misunderstand MBTI it is used to describe very generlized preferences towards things, it doesn't define who you are... for example if you have a strange fascination with cross word puzzles or the colour red then I'm sorry but mbti can't help you

- How do I tell my type?

First and easiest way of course is to take a test but due to the nature of these questions and that MBTI is very general and broad speaking (people take the questions more ridgidly than they should) its not the best way

The second way is you just work out each letter... E/I etc... this way is simple but often just as innacurate as you don't fully grasp what they mean

The third and most accuarte way is to actually learn MBTI which is easier than you think and doesn't require books

A good place to start IMO is to take the test then read the profile of what you get, then read ALL the profiles, read about what the functions mean, learn about what the function order is about

- What is MBTI useful for?

That is entirely up to you, my personal reason is to better understand and communicate with others

- Is there types that are best suited romantically?

There are couples of all different types, this proves how general MBTI is and you should only ever use it as such

Trust what YOU like, not what others say is a good match

Last edited:

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I have no intention of being rude but didn't we answer these questions already a number of times on this forum ?

I mean pretty much every "Which type ...... ? " thread turns into this.

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^doesn't matter. Rethinking things is always fun.....to me.

That said, I don't care about the thread.

Unique

I have no intention of being rude but didn't we answer these questions already a number of times on this forum ?

I mean pretty much every "Which type ...... ? " thread turns into this.

Exactly...

That's the point, these get asked over and over again.... frequently asked questions

Wouldn't be much of an FAQ if I asked obscure questions