First 1234 Last

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

and some of Robin, but thats another story
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    and some of Robin, but thats another story
    Is it another story really? I can see how Robin could be an F type...

But the thing is, Robin's lame. Just as bad as the similarminds descriptions. Everyone wants to be Batman. I think I'm borderline F actually, but I'd be misleading everyone if I said I was like Robin

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I think it's only important that you grab the things that bug you about you by the neck and try to change them bit by bit in a slow process. Later on you can call this problems all sort of names you want, but what is important is that philosohpy and only talking about it will bring this world nowhere

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

the entire INFP description.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

ESTP

content, emotionally stable, outgoing, social, group oriented, finisher, does not like to be alone(not true... I need some alone time every day! ), open, decisive(that's the LAST word anyone would use to describe me! ), likes external praise, likes to be center of attention, frequently joking, adjusts easily, likes crowds(I'm claustrophobic... crowds tend to panic me ), self confident, neutral moods, good at getting people to have fun, disorganized, messy, talented at presentation, not easily annoyed, does not like to be alone(this was already on here!), enjoys crude jokes, likes to lead, likes sports, more likely to come off as masculine(not cool... I'm a chick ), risk taker, tends to dominate conversations (I listen just as much as I talk dammit! :steam, fearless, can handle criticism, hard to discourage

really?! this description sounds like it's describing a date raping frat boy!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by Snuggletron View Post
    the entire INFP description.
    Yeah, it is depressing.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

INFP:

[youtube="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpjyH-LkEAg"][/youtube]

I agree more with T than F on similarminds.

hidden, private, has trouble describing feelings, not very affectionate, loner tendencies, lower energy, can be insensitive to the misfortunes of others, disorganized, messy, fears drawing attention to self, anti-tattoos, anti counter culture, not comfortable in unfamiliar situations, avoidant, rather unemotional, does not like attention, more interested in intellectual pursuits than relationships or family, hermetic, not complimentary, dislikes leadership, more submissive then domineering

I don't have a shitload of tattoos or anything, but I have some that reflect something important to me. I don't see why this would be type related anyways (although I do think random tattoos are lame).

I try my best to offer help.. sometimes my instinct is selfish, but I'll probably pull through.

I even identify with the more submissive than domineering part, negative though it may be. I hate domineering behavior, but I can begrudgingly go along with them at times. Or at least, happy to give people the benefit of the doubt. I care to be independent, but don't care for leadership.

More emotional in private.. and looking for a place free to be.

The ISFP description barely reflects anything about me.

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

INFJ Description:
    creative, smart, focus on fantasy more than reality, attracted to sad things, fears doing the wrong thing, observer, avoidant, fears drawing attention to self, anxious, cautious, somewhat easily frightened, easily offended, private, easily hurt, socially uncomfortable, emotionally moody, does not like to be looked at, fearful, perfectionist, can sabotage self, can be wounded at the core, values solitude, guarded, does not like crowds, organized, second guesses self, more likely to support marijuana legalization, focuses on peoples hidden motives, prone to crying, not competitive, prone to feelings of loneliness, not spontaneous, prone to sadness, longs for a stabilizing relationship, fears rejection in relationships, frequently worried, can feel victimized, prone to intimidation, lower energy, strict with self
    Not all INFJs support marijuana legalization. If it's a substance that could potentially harm someone's health and well-being, and if others tend to abuse it just to get a high, I wouldn't risk putting it out there. I don't like drugs... too dangerous for the body.

Non-competitive... okay, some things I can be more oriented towards earning things on my own merit; however, when it comes to championing my ideas and values, I can be a bit competitive with it. If anything, an INFJ is most likely to argue till they're blue in the face about what they believe in, and will go the extra mile to convince others that their ideas are of use to the public, or for another person.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Is this thread for real???

The biggest problem with humans of every type, is that no one thinks their shit stinks and that they are all perfect..
    Why don't you blow that stereo type instead?
    Work on your issues instead of denying their existence.

What a bunch of babies ...