User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Permabanned

When I first took the test I tested intp. My family thought I was intj though so I gave that lots of thought. I stumbled upon cognitive functions and realized I was not an intj and what my family thought was Te was actually Ti/Fi being expressed through Ne. The possibility that I was infp became apparent to me. In fact, I'm still not sure I'm not infp. I've also considered istp as a possibility since I play sports, enjoy playing sports video games and watching sports. Recently I've been wondering if I've become more extroverted as I am far more comfortable dealing with people than I was in the past. Small talk is easy and I occasionally get urges to do something crazy just to see what will happen (which I'm guessing entps do a lot). I still consider myself intp more than anything although I've come to realize it is very ambiguous sometimes.

Cliffs...
    intp,intj,infp,istp,entp,enfp

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

I first took the test at 18 while I was at work as a receptionist (gah, I hated that job. How can anyone sit still for so long??!). I tested as an ISFJ and didn't bother looking into it much. It didn't sound completely like me, so I just figured it was one of those crap tests that kinda sorta get you right, but never really hit you spot on. When I came to TypeC, I decided to look into it so I knew what I was talking about. I came to find that I'm not an ISFJ, but an ISFP. It fit so much better and I was content with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LSI

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Brain View Post
    It's sorta funny, the very first time I ever took a MBTI test was in my eleventh grade life study/politics class, and I scored ISTJ. From that point on I became obsessed with MBTI, unsatisfied with what I had learned in class I expanded my knowledge via internet searching. I took test after test and kept coming out INTJ, and later in my life realized I was more of an INTP. Later then I questioned that and decided I was INFP, and now today I have discovered that I'm really ENFP.
    I have two ENFP close friends and I say that it is very ENFP
    "Don't let your life be barren. Be useful. Make yourself felt. Shine forth with the torch of your faith and your love."
    (Google it!)

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Socionics
    LII

ENTJ and INTJ; I've never scored as a sensor or a feeler.
    “'Fuck', I think. What a beautiful word. If I could say only one thing for the rest of my life, that would be it.”

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    How old are you?

Early-mid-20s?
    Yes.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

I have never scored other than an INTP and most in the know believe I am an INTP. Usually in testing P is the weakest of all my traits although it is still rather solidly in the zone.

Nevertheless as far as the handful of of times my type have been questioned it has been ENTP and a couple of times ISTP. Although at times I can act like an extrovert (especially by persona on the internet) I really need my times of isolation to charge my internal battery. As to being an S that seems unlikely, in part, because I am more often than no oblivious of my surroundings and stuck in my head/thoughts.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    We are mostly talking about test results. To answer the test questions it is not required to know the theory it is based upon. The way one answers the questions, however, is determined by the way one judges one's own self, by one's preferences. I think it more likely that feelings, as opposed to rationales, change from time to time. Thus my hunch.

I simply do not know whether a type is supposed to remain the same for one entire lifespan. But I see that, although I have gone through some major changes in my life, I still get the same result I got years ago.

We all change, but not necessarily our types.
    Well yes, I agree with you. Maybe I envy INTJs a bit, because they have absolutely no problem to stay constant. With me it phaseshifts on a daily basis, it highly depends on the environment I am in and if I am too long in one environment I start believing myself in the act I am doing.

I dont know, what I know tho, I definitly missed a career as an actor
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Started off as ISTJ, but it didn't quite fit. I test INTJ very frequently, but I think a lot of it has to do with being a science geek.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so

I pretty much knew I was INFP from first exposure, although as an adult I sometimes test INTP. My INTP older brother thinks I'm somewhat ISFP-ish, because I have more of a capacity to enjoy things in the moment than he does.

I tested INFJ first and it didn't seem too far off. After reading more and discussing with others I decided on ENFP. I've questioned it quite a few times, but it seems right and I haven't changed since.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.