• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Other Types Have You Been (or thought you were)

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
MBTI: INTP, ENTP, ENFP, ESTJ, ENTJ (very briefly). Final: ENFP
Enneagram: 7, 5, 8 (briefly), 4, 6, 3; sx/so, sx/sp, sp/sx, sp/so, so/sp. Final: 3w4 so/sp.
Socionics: ENTp-Ti, ENTj-Te, INTj-Ne, ESTp-Ti, INFp-Fe, ISTj-Se, ENFj-Ni. Final: ENFj-Ni.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
MBTI: INTP, ENTP, ENFP, ESTJ, ENTJ (very briefly). Final: ENFP
Enneagram: 7, 5, 8 (briefly), 4, 6, 3; sx/so, sx/sp, sp/sx, sp/so, so/sp. Final: 3w4 so/sp.
Socionics: ENTp-Ti, ENTj-Te, INTj-Ne, ESTp-Ti, INFp-Fe, ISTj-Se, ENFj-Ni. Final: ENFj-Ni.

Which is why you shouldn't really listen to Aleksei's opinions when it comes to what others' types are...

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It just means I'm an Ne type. You and your Ni superiority complex can [get an ice cream cone, maybe even fill it with ice cream if you're lucky].

INTP doesn't count though, nor ENTJ (which I considered for... about an hour). (nor Socionics ENTj). They happened before I had any idea what the system was.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
One could also make the argument that my progression of self-typings means I have gained a deeper understanding of the system than most people (who usually stick to one or maybe 2 types and that's it), and/or that I have an unusual/interesting personality. I find it amusing how Ni types are incapable of understanding brainstorming.

R

Riva

So many types. But I have never mistaken myself to be a NF type :).

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
When I first entered mbti is was a choice between INTJ and INFJ. I had my preference narrowed further to INTJ. I had tried riling myself to other types by changing my perception of myself though never quite content. I had remained with INTJ.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The problem arises when what you think is right isn't. :whistling:

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Luckily, this very rarely happens.
As a counterargument I present to you: Half of George Carlin's life, approximately. Specifically, the way he planned out his life into a 3-stage plan, stage 3 of which was becoming an acting superstar, except that he, erm... sucked at acting. And then of course he couldn't let it go so he made up for it by making The Illustrated George Carlin, which sucked balls and drained his vast fortune -- and made him run out of money when the taxman came around, leading to him having serious tax problems up till the mid-90s.

So, yeah, so much for Ni being so awesome and shit...

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
As a counterargument I present to you: Half of George Carlin's life, approximately. Specifically, the way he planned out his life into a 3-stage plan, stage 3 of which was becoming an acting superstar, except that he, erm... sucked at acting. And then of course he couldn't let it go so he made up for it by making The Illustrated George Carlin, which sucked balls and drained his vast fortune -- and made him run out of money when the taxman came around, leading to him having serious tax problems up till the mid-90s.

So, yeah, so much for Ni being so awesome and shit...

Well, that might have been a relevant little story... if it weren't for the fact that George Carlin was an ENTP.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Well, that might have been a relevant little story... if it weren't for the fact that George Carlin was an ENTP.

Bro that's just the lowest of the low... arguing with the temp-deceased. :dont:

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
Bro that's just the lowest of the low... arguing with the temp-deceased. :dont:

I don't even know what you're talking about...

I just had a PM war with SimulatedWorld...

EDIT1: And c'mon! Everyone knows Carlin was an ENTP! It was too on point NOT to say! :yim_rolling_on_the_

EDIT2: Plus, what could be better than knowing that Aleksei might read this and stew about it for three whole months...

:laugh:

Redbone

Orisha
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENTP because of Ne. I go so nuts wanting to discuss, share, theorize, and speculate...and usually end up driving people away. :cry:

(gosh, I'm teary today).

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
When I took the test in high school I scored ESTP... At the time it fit, life hadn't smacked me around enough to really shape or mold me into who I am today. A few years later and some smacking around... I scored as an INTP after someone in my gaming guild asked me what my MBTI was... It had been so many years I took the test again because I knew I wasn't the same person I was in high school.... During a seriously depressing time in my life I stayed an INTP...and then I got divorced and everything went back to being happy and chipper. And that's when I started testing as an ESFJ... But it was very forced. I tried my hardest to be an organized and outgoing person. It drove me nuts. So I finally stopped trying to hard and settled into my ISFP. Which definitely fits me the best.

Tish211

Enneagram
9w1
My first test was and INTP I took a few different ones to be sure still got INTP then other times I could come out as a INFP or a ISTP . More often either INTP or INFP.
I think I'm a INTP after watching youtube videos I seem more like the INTP than the INFP . I just confused when I get a different result .

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Started tossed up between INTP and ISTP, then realized how strange INTPs are on INTPc and assbackwards they are when trying to understand real life problems. I think they are mental in the way they prefer to have fun with hypothetical situations. Realized I was a different kind of head case and havnt been back since, not my kind of fun. And I am not anal, or really care to play like I am anal. Nor do I care anything about anal, booties are one thing, but anal is a whole nother story. To much attention to detail.