• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Other Types Have You Been (or thought you were)

Ming

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w3
ESFP - ENFP.

I'm 15, but I think I've pretty much developed my personality...

Automator

MBTI Type
intj
First time I took it in high school resulted in INTP. At the time I had a few issues with the description, but overall it seemed to fit so I didn't pursue it any further (or didn't care to). Present day, six years later, an academic adviser advised me to take it again. This time INTJ. hooray, it fits.

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think I was more INTJ till 18-19 at least and maybe till 22-23. But I think a lot of that was down to family influence (my mom is INTJ and my brother is probably ISTJ.) I definitely used to fancy myself more of an intellectual. I still have a strong "intellectual" dimension but I am much more interested in human relationships now (at the age of 31).

I think my closest other type now is ISFJ. But I have very little doubt that I'm an INFJ. I tested INFJ before I knew anything else about the MBTI, so I didn't have some sort of INFJ agenda. ;) And it just fits me far better than any other type.

Llewellyn

MBTI Type
INtj
Enneagram
9w1
Been thinking INTP for the complete first period (two years or so) of knowing MBTI.
Now I'm sure my type is INTJ, though not extreme on the J nor the T. As an ennea 9, even as an NJ i keep rethinking my type. INFJ / INFP come to mind, only tested the latter once. Also occurring are shifts to ISTJ-ish knowledge, I believe.

I've noticed that NJs are often quite certain of their type, no matter what other people say.

By now I may be.

Owlesque

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I immediately identified with INTJ through reading descriptions and taking the test in Please Understand Me II, though I occasionally test as ISTJ if the "N" questions are of the wishy-washy "have psychic visions" variety that sound completely irrational, so I pick the S-oriented option.

Barlwooh

Think i tested as INFP or an INTJ first time i took the test, but since i dont really remember i dont think i placed much value on that result. With a social circle mainly consisting of sensors i was completely sure i was an N, still remember the joy of figuring out why i was "different". :shock: Comparing me to them was like comparing a camel and a kitchen table. And after getting familiar with the descriptions and functions, ive been almost 100% sure about being INTP, except for the INTP obligatory "wish i was ENTP" moments.

GirlFromMars

MBTI Type
INFP
I've always been INFP, to be honest.

Atlough, sometimes I wonder if I'm INFJ...

Does that even make sense? 0_o