First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
    E- Outgoing, sociable, networker, schmoozer
    N- Smart, creative, visionary
    T- Smart, bold, assertive, self assured
    J- Organised, get's shit done, makes plans, delays gratification
    ENTJ would be another possibility, but inferior F is not conductive of much happiness in the world of humans.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Mmm ...I protest to this thread on the grounds that there are asshats and winners of every single type, but I'll say everyone needs an ISFJ just to annoy people.

Lol, if you have a problem with boldness or assertiveness, that's your own issue. If I knew that's what Te was, I would have been an ENTJ.

It's stuff like that from both my fellow Fi doms and Te doms that urges me to tell all of you to suck my dick. Fi doms need to stop appropriating the pussy behavior to themselves and Te's need to realize they aren't any more self assured, smart, bold, or assertive.

Obviously, I think this thread's a stupid idea. I believe for the most part, a person can be what they want. Behaviorally speaking, I mean. You couldn't pay me to live up to most of this bullshit.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Moiety View Post
    ENTJ would be another possibility, but inferior F is not conductive of much happiness in the world of humans.
    I agree. That is, generally speaking, and I have no problem with assertiveness.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

See an ENTJ wouldn't whine and complain about such a fact based post.
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Lol, if you have a problem with boldness or assertiveness, that's your own issue. If I knew that's what Te was, I would have been an ENTJ.

It's stuff like that from both my fellow Fi doms and Te doms that urges me to tell all of you to suck my dick. Fi doms need to stop appropriating the pussy behavior to themselves and Te's need to realize they aren't any more self assured, smart, bold, or assertive.

Obviously, I think this thread's a stupid idea. I believe for the most part, a person can be what they want. Behaviorally speaking, I mean. You couldn't pay me to live up to most of this bullshit.
    I believe to an extent, typology would disagree with you. It's obvious this thread is only as valuable as it is. Personally my answer (not that you are asking :P) is based on how easy it is for an ESTP to adapt to reality. Se lives in the now, and Ti lives according to logic. In my book, that's as good as it gets (in theory).

Then again you did say "behaviorally speaking". Which is the crux of the issue. I'd say ESTPs' cognition is in line with the behavior approach most conductive of happiness. But obviously, it's still very relative.

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
    See an ENTJ wouldn't whine and complain about such a fact based post.
    There ya go. Now you're not being a bitch. Good for you.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

The mentally healthy type is the best type.

Quote Originally Posted by Moiety View Post
    I believe to an extent, typology would disagree with you. It's obvious this thread is only as valuable as it is. Personally my answer (not that you are asking :P) is based on how easy it is for an ESTP to adapt to reality. Se lives in the now, and Ti lives according to logic. In my book, that's as good as it gets (in theory).

Then again you did say "behaviorally speaking". Which is the crux of the issue. I'd say ESTPs' cognition is in line with the behavior approach most conductive of happiness. But obviously, it's still very relative.
    I still would disagree. Yeah, Ti and Se are adaptive/pragmatic/what have you.. but it's not necessary to weigh these things as better. If that's how you see it, then that's how it's going to be for you. I'm just saying it doesn't have to be. There is no objective take on this. Where Fi types don't have the same knack for logical thinking, they make up for aesthetic and value oriented decisions. Life will easily be a pain in the ass though if you've decided to quantify something that you don't have as better. Be it some dude's car, his camel, his wife, or his MBTI functions.

Unlike you, some Fi doms tend to be different and have a tendency to accommodate Extraverted Judgement, I think. Some people may go through lives seeing themselves as inferior to it (or at least overwhelmed) and investing too much power in it..playing down their own judgement/ Fi perspective because it's different in comparison. And they're problem is not even being Se or Ne enough. It has nothing to do with Te being better. It's that they don't have much of a extroverted perspective of their own to counteract it and find their position in the world. Once they do, people will take notice (and don't take my word for it.. I got this out of Thomson's book. And it's something I kind of already knew anyways). The minute I started living and seeing the world for what it was on my own terms, I was better off. I learned how to make my own decisions more, evaluate my direction, or see what was meaningful. Having Te would be overkill for me personally. I don't need it when I'm already Fi and Se (maybe some Ti, whatever). And whatever things I'm not living up to, what I'm failing at - I'm not going to excuse myself with MBTI. It's my own faults.

ENFPs seems to have the best of all worlds. Ne, Fi, Te, Si. It's the ultimate combination imho.