User Tag List

First 3456715 Last

Quote Originally Posted by slowriot View Post
    Can anyone give me a good explanation why you need to be an Fi user to be able to write about Fi?

It seems like no one is really complaining on the other descriptions this INFJ wrote. And what has this borderline conspiracy thinking of her being an Fe user have to do with her descriptions? Its such a stupid argument.
    Perhaps we should just delete the entire thread because 2 members don't like it.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Perhaps we should just delete the entire thread because 2 members don't like it.
    I like the thread in general....I'm just not crazy about the description in the OP. I thought the point of the thread was to discuss it.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    I like the thread in general....I'm just not crazy about the description in the OP. I thought the point of the thread was to discuss it.
    Me, too... I'm puzzled by the attitudes of upset or condescension towards people's critiques and agreements/disagreements. The OP and people's reactions seem like good discussion fodder to me. I don't think anyone is angry with the OP, just trying to zero in on exactly which parts seem accurate and which parts seem off the mark.

EDIT: Do think the guides are useful to have up and also glad they are attributed, as well (so people who want to buy the book can do so).

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

^ Maybe Jaguar just wants a pat on the back for typing it up. Good job Jaguar, thanks, here's a gold star:

Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFJs often try to make INFPs seem like they're lazy & unmotivated & only react in a pouty, bratty manner when they don't get their way; in a word, they see the INFP as childish, and that's how this description reads to me.
    Why?
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

I like the thread in general....I'm just not crazy about the description in the OP.
    Let's use your own self-description, then:

I'm not very self-sacrificing at all. I can be a bit selfish & self-absorbed actually.
    Thanks for enlightening us. I'll add it to the OP if you like.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Seymour View Post
    EDIT: Do think the guides are useful to have up and also glad they are attributed, as well (so people who want to buy the book can do so).
    word. I'm actually about to head over to the library and see if they have it once I get out of class, I totally dig the bullet point format of this whole series of threads.

On that note, anyone who's read the book (AKA Jaguar) what context are these lists in? Are they introductions to sections on certain functions, inserts, etc.?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Introverted Feeling (46.7)
    Extraverted Intuition (45.7)
    Introverted Intuition (37.5)
    Introverted Thinking(26.5)
    Extraverted Feeling (25.4)
    Extraverted Thinking (22.1)
    Extraverted Sensing (19.5)
    Introverted Sensing (17.0)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    Why?
    IDK, you tell me. You don't seem to be one of those INFJs though, so I don't seriously expect you to explain thinking you don't identify with (unless you're saying that you do). I base my statement on statements that I've seen INFJs make online regarding INFPs & Fi. I think the Vicky Jo reference is the perfect example of this (and even she seems to admit her own major bias against INFPs). It seems a willful misunderstanding of another type, possibly due to resentment in confusion with that type.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Let's use your own self-description, then:

Thanks for enlightening us. I'll add it to the OP if you like.
    Add what, that I'm comfortable in admitting real flaws in myself? I don't even remember the context of that quote anyway (which is at least a little important).

Quote Originally Posted by stringstheory View Post
    word. I'm actually about to head over to the library and see if they have it once I get out of class, I totally dig the bullet point format of this whole series of threads.

On that note, anyone who's read the book (AKA Jaguar) what context are these lists in? Are they introductions to sections on certain functions, inserts, etc.?
    What I put up are merely abbreviated versions of the chapters on the processes. There's no way I would type up the entire chapters. Lol. The book goes much more in-depth discussing them. The problem is the supply of the book is limited, and even Amazon has but a few copies, selling them for far too high a price. But if you can get a copy, go for it!