• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Introverted Feeling: A Quick Reference Guide

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Cant you feel just like anything if you only really deeply believe in it ?

I dont want to create discord, but seriously... does one really need to read a text that tells him how he is ? Isnt that like the worst cry for attention ever ? Arent we too old for this by now ? Without a fine-tunement of ones own self-assurance, this's an endless patting on each others back "ouh yes I feel like you". We need to man up !

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
But one day you really really need to

What are you talking about? Man up? Dude, I'd probably win the man up contest against you IRL. No offense.

Seriously, though, there's nothing "sissy" about people talking about their feelings. It's okay to be an NF, it's okay to talk about feelings. It's okay for anyone to do self-help no matter what type they are.

I'm just pointing out that I think this description is fairly accurate with what I know and experience to be "Fi."

And I'm not even certain I believe in function theory anymore, which is why my original answer to your question is "no" because I don't even believe in it that strongly.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I have not said it's sissy to be on a quest for self. It's important to come to an end on the quest, at some point and I was talking to nobody else than you. So think about the final fine-tunement. You have all the answers you need right before you and you are by no means in need no more to question that what you really feel. You are allowed to live it now. Try to accept other people opinions about you, dont always reject them, they help you grow

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I have not said it's sissy to be on a quest for self. It's important to come to an end on the quest, at some point and I was talking to nobody else than you. So think about the final fine-tunement. You have all the answers you need right before you and you are by no means in need no more to question that what you really feel. You are allowed to live it now. Try to accept other people opinions about you, dont always reject them, they help you grow

Did you have breakfast with Victor or something? What is this?