I can only answer to what i find true, i don't actually know many INFP's irl, so have just highlighted what fits me.
• Most important feature of an ideal job: creativity and originality.
Well, i guess my first degree in Fine Arts probably supports this, I am actually very good at analytical work, i just get bored of it after a while
• Have a general advantage in foreign language learning.
Can't comment on that one as i had a second language as a child, so that would probably bias me anyway
• Most likely of all the types to report suicidal thoughts in college.
Hmmm. Not so much suicidal, just not seeing the point in living. There is difference
• In national sample "Leisure Activities," overrepresented in "Writing," "Appreciating art," "Reading," and "Listening to music."
Heh, writing calms my brain down, so i'd have to agree
• Academic subjects preferred: art, English, music.
Art was my first degree, Journalism my second, although, in high school i took the hardest streams of maths, Chem and biology
• Among 3 highest types favoring work environments with "Independence & achievement," and include among top 3 desirable characteristics "Variety of tasks" and "Clear structure."
I HATE unstructured working environments. I like organised chaos, not chaos-chaos in my working life, i do prefer to work alone and get bored very quickly when i find something too easy, which being a fast learner, happens often.