User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Thread: FJ villains

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Fe can be used as a weapon. Especially when paired with Ni.
    Piss an NFJ off and find out.
    Fe doesn't just adhere to shared values. It recognizes shared values whether it agrees or not. If it doesn't agree, it can start a revolution against the existing shared values. It seeks to create a value system based on what "IT" considers a win/win for everyone. It stops listening to those who oppose because it is convinced it knows best. This is not a win/win situation.
    It's extremely personal, stubborn and subjective, just like Fi. It is just a more collateral version of it.
    When it goes bad, you don't want it anywhere near the button.

Just remember that these profile descriptions tend to focus on the positive side of things.
    If every action has an equal and opposite reaction, then just flip things around.
    If something is capable of bringing people together, creating, order, unity and harmony.
    Then it is also capable of tearing people apart and bringing chaos, division and disharmony.

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

A couple of examples

Magneto

Dark Phoenix , Consumer of Worlds

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post

Okay, okay, I don't really have any idea whether or not Paula Deen is an FJ villain but just seeing her picture tells me that an FJ villain is possible . . .

LOL I was thinking Martha Stewart. That pic does scream it as well LOL

MBTI
    INTJ

Fe can make life a living hell if YOU don't fall in line.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    Fe doesn't just adhere to shared values. It recognizes shared values whether it agrees or not.
    Such selective use of Fe sounds like it'd be subservient to either the P function or higher Ti; so if an NFJ were to reject shared values they'd probably be INFJ if anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    Such selective use of Fe sounds like it'd be subservient to either the P function or higher Ti; so if an NFJ were to reject shared values they'd probably be INFJ if anything.
    Disagree. The PM on this project I'm on at work is ESFJ. His boss' words shape his values here at work. Whatever the boss says is carried out in clear terms- you either with him or you're not.

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Apparently

But I wrote a whole post. Selective quoting is extremely confusing sometimes. What exactly are you looking for?
    I am sure my point is more expansive than just that sentence.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    But I wrote a whole post. Selective quoting is extremely confusing sometimes. What exactly are you looking for?
    I am sure my point is more expansive than just that sentence.
    The rest of it doesn't seem correct -- at all. By definition Fe cannot be as subjective as Fi, because it is not a subjective function -- it's an extrovert function. It can serve the subjectivity of Ni or Si, but that's about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

can't handcuff the wind Z Buck McFate's Avatar
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

An ENFJ rejects shared values when s/he is convinced their own idea of what the 'shared values' should be is better than the values that people around him/her seem to have. An ENFJ is far more likely, imo, to try to impose these 'better' values on others than an INFJ (an IxFJ is more likely to back off/feel more aversion for conflict).
    Reality is a collective hunch. -Lily Tomlin

5w4 sx/sp Johari / Nohari

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

The rest of it doesn't seem correct -- at all. By definition Fe cannot be as subjective as Fi, because it is not a subjective function -- it's an extrovert function. It can serve the subjectivity of Ni or Si, but that's about it.
    WTF??? F is subjective period. It can be argued that T is subjective as well. All perception is filtered through a single human lens, all conclusions are unique to that perspective and that perspective alone, no matter how much it resembles something else. No two people can occupy the same space at the same time, so no version of events are seen from exactly the same vantage point, ever.
    Therefore everything is subjective. Objectivity can really only exist, when no perception is present. Good luck with that one

You'll have to show me in writing beside your own. (Your reputation for being incorrect while insisting that you are not, precedes you I am afraid).
    That what your saying is correct. I would like to see Fe described as "not subjective" "because it's extroverted".
    And that it can "only serve the subjectivity of SI and Ni" . And if comes from something Simulated World conjured up..
    I am not buying it

Thanks