First 1234 Last

Thread: FJ villains

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

A good example would be the wife in that criminal family who are neighbors of the Powerpuff Girls, who became evil because the lady tried to host them (and she was stereotypically all smiles and sunshine), and felt unappreciated. The father ends up in prison, she goes from nice to evil, and then in the followup episode, when he gets oout, both of them and the kids try to become a supervillain family and destroy the girls and professor.
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Laurasaur View Post
    Bloody Mary (Mary I of England) or Mary Queen of Scots? I can definitely see Mary I as some kind of SJ since tradition (especially when it came to religion) was very important to her. She was a bit too fiery/fanatical for an ISFJ though - I think ESFJ wuld be a better fit.
    Sorry, that was Bloody Mary of England. My bad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

i don't really think that FJs have any particular immunity from being malevolent - instead, i think that because they have the power of directing social currents, they have an increased capacity for doing either intentional good or harm in the social realm. there's a tangible amount of control that FJs wield over their people-environments and that can either be used for wonderful healing things, for redirecting individuals who are headed down the wrong paths and for leading social movements... or for very effective ostracizing and placing blame. FJs have group control, for better or for worse. fortunately, being that it's generally in humans' disinterest to be malevolent (after all, making an unhappy environment makes everyone even more unhappy personally), most FJs are good. just like most people of all types.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sherlock Holmes
    It seems the most likely way an Fe user can be a villain is if they THINK they are helping. Therefore they have to have the delusion that what they are doing will make people happy.
    agree. i think this is true for all of us; it just manifests in different ways. we all just want what is "best". how you define "best", though...

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan
    Fe isn't all about "making people happy" it can be about aligning the feeling environment to yourself, as in you're unhappy so you'll drag everyone else down with you, so the group is "harmoniously" unhappy.
    this is interestingly expressed. i see what you mean. what's commonly known as a "temper tantrum" seems more Fi-style to me, i think - when an FJ acts on anger, it seems more calculated and intentional - but the FJs i know well (mom, grandma, 2 close friends) do redirect and reorganize people when they're unhappy. they're particularly good at turning a group against someone. or, conversely, turning a group towards someone. i think the people that tend to command everyone's attention when they walk into a room are often Fe-doms. they're magnetic.

as for my evil FJ: fellow cheerleader chick (ExFJ) who made my middle school existence hell. i just liked wearing the cute outfit, getting out of class early, and dancing in front of a crowd. she had to play backstabbing games so that she could retain her status of "most popular" and the power that went along with that.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    Real Live (Your mileage may vary on some of these):

Hitler (INFJ)
    I thought Hitler was ENFJ. Why do you think he's an INFJ?
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

Quote Originally Posted by SuchIrony View Post
    I thought Hitler was ENFJ. Why do you think he's an INFJ?
    I always thought Hitler was an INXJ. Unshakeable Ni vision, rather brooding and secretive. Then again, I'm no expert on Hitler.
    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

Just read any biography on Hitler and it becomes crystal clear that he was both an introvert and a feeler.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
    Why would it be particularly hard for an FJ? Fe isn't all about "making people happy" it can be about aligning the feeling environment to yourself, as in you're unhappy so you'll drag everyone else down with you, so the group is "harmoniously" unhappy. When an FJ has a temper tantrum they want everyone else to feel it too. Ingroups and out groups are also important, FJs are keenly aware of who's in and who's out.

I think the 'queen bee' highschool cheerleader 'mean girl' stereotype could be FJ.
    This is right. I've had lots of personal experience with the bolded.

MBTI
    IsFJ

"You will be happy... OR ELSE!!"

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Viridian View Post
    "You will be happy... OR ELSE!!"
    congratulations, I recoiled in fear and subsequently vomited

MBTI
    IsFJ

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    congratulations, I recoiled in fear and subsequently vomited
    Sorry about that. The Uncanny Valley is a harsh mistress.