User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    ----

i don't throw rocks. i have something more scary! [chases intjs around offering hugs and frivolity]

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by strawberries View Post
    i don't throw rocks. i have something more scary! [chases intjs around offering hugs and frivolity]

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

i dont think so
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

They tend to fall in love with me

[URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

No one ever fell in love with Steve Urkel.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by SecondBest View Post
    Wow. You just described every relationship I've ever been in. And yet I keep coming back for more. So to answer your question - yes, I have and yes, I would. But I kind of don't give a shit about myself like that.
    Why? I know of people who try to make the other person start liking/loving them but what's your reason/opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by maydelle View Post
    What I want to know is how many of you would be willing to stay in a relationship where the other person doesn't show any signs of love towards you?
    please elaborate. what are 'signs of love?' to you? i like my relationships to include affection, sex, talking, going on fun dates - inter alia.
    Had a proper good *genuine* laugh just then. Who doesn't talk in a relationship haha. Have you realised for the how ever many years you've been alive that people tend to show their affections in a different way.
    :rolleyes2: Clearly she did realize that and that was why she asked you what are signs of love to you.

'Signs of love' for me would be: doing something I don't like for them, being careful with my words when I'm with them, wanting to impress them, thinking about them constantly and acting like a complete fool around them.
    that aint love.
    I think this reaction might be due in part to three of the five signs you listed taking place in your internal theater only. The only signs you listed, discernible to the outsider are doing something you dislike and acting a fool. Those could be easily misinterpreted. As an outside observer, I could read your list and imagine them applying to a boss or supervisor who you feel really nervous about working for, maybe even a parent.
    But it is your heart. Expressing yourself the way that is representative and true to you is your prerogative.

Here are two threads about the different languages. I found them for you, though it doesn't mean its love...

What I want to know is how many of you would be willing to stay in a relationship where the other person doesn't show any signs of love towards you?
    BASED ON THE OPINIONS OF OTHERS ( YOU) ON HUMAN TOLERANCE NOT ME.
    No signs in the way your original post with subsequent posts seem to imply, meaning not signified in the typical way via physical touch or time together or verbal communication? Absolutely no signs would be true indifference, wouldn't it? Personally, I would be dissatisfied being in a relationship with those dynamics. I have a desire for sharing feelings and thoughts and experiences (general intimacy, I suppose) expressed in above listed methods. But perhaps I could fall for somebody like that.

Maydelle, surely there are those that speak your language. I hope you find the love that you want.
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    No one ever fell in love with Steve Urkel.
    Urkel was supposed to resemble the INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Urkel was supposed to resemble the INTJ
    I know...

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I hate it when that happens

*hug*

To give my personal opinion on the op: I dont know how you not can fall in love with INTJs. If they are not complete nuts, what they are almost always never, even a blind man with only 3 fingers ( you dont want to know what the fingers have to do with this ) can see, what they are thinking. Still, when you think you know them, they start to surprise you and that makes a relationship so rewarding.

I have met 2 INTJ girls in all my life and that's awesomely much in my opinion. I was a friend to both for many years, the first one went to Barcelona but we still mail each other and the other one went to Munich. I could've hit on them both, but I never noticed until it was to late. With the latter one, I had a thing she one day took me by the hair and finally dragged me into her lair, but we were friends for too long already.

So the INTJs and ENTPs way of not taking initiative is definitly a problem, but no hinderance at all really.

I've had the most rewarding friendships with both of them and I think I gave them something too, dont ask me what tho, I never know that. I can safely say I was taught chess by an INTJ girl, so if anytime we should play and I will suck at it, you know teaching ENTPs chess is fail