Victor Hugo

LII/INTj (Analyst) - 1w9 Sp/Sx - RC|O|EI - Melancholy/Choleric

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    as the willing partner of an ISTJ... who is actually crazy about him, I can say that you IxTJ people are funny to deal with

he's MUCH more likely to show love through actions and helping me out than through words or presents or anything... like doing things he doesn't really LIKE to do for me and things of that sort (like going out to my work social events with me even though I KNOW that he doesn't want to go!)... Kind of like what you described there

Mostly all that's needed is just realizing that everyone's different and that they show that they love you in different way, so yes, even INTJs can be loved- unless they adore Ayn Rand

the important question is are YOU willing to deal with other type's quirks?
    Yep I am. If I wasn't willing to deal with other people's quirks than I would probably be a bored human corpse and a bit sad too.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by maydelle View Post
    Yep I am. If I wasn't willing to deal with other people's quirks than I would probably be a bored human corpse and a bit sad too.
    then you have hope

there are plenty of people who would be happy with a loyal, quirky partner who is willing to sacrifice their own comfort in order to make them happy
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    then you have hope

there are plenty of people who would be happy with a loyal, quirky partner who is willing to sacrifice their own comfort in order to make them happy
    Please read the first thing I wrote, underneath the question written in capital letters (which I was hoping to come across as me shouting).

The question I asked was about a thought I've having based on human tolerance and other people's opinion on it. If it was based on my relationship than I wouldn't have asked because I already know the answer to that.
    I didn't say it was based on your relationship. I'm responding to your OP, which is titled "Could you fall in love with an INTJ?" I'm pointing out that the things described are not indicative of type, but of maturity. If you don't want people to connect your thread title with the content of the thread, you should probably call it something else.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

[QUOTE=You'reWrongI'mRight;1377330]First of all, you did not elaborate.

Second of all, by frigid, I was refering to those who are FRIGID.
    If you feel insulted by that, maybe there is a reason to be?

I'm not easily offended.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Please read the first thing I wrote, underneath the question written in capital letters (which I was hoping to come across as me shouting).

that's what the answer is to... like I said... I have an IxTJ of my own at home, I obviously like y'all

check your reps, dahling... it shall explain what I said better
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ----

it amuses me when someone starts a thread and then jumps all over the responses they receive in a flurry of defensiveness. if you want your unfettered thoughts to remain unchallenged/unexamined - start a journal rather than a thread on a forum.

if you read some threads here on nts and relationships you might find some of the ideas resonate - nts and intj robots in particular have different needs when it comes to partnering up. there's also those tests on 'love languages' - some people value hearing words of affirmation rather than receiving physical affection….blah blah - google it.

in my experience though you learn more valuable stuff about lovin' and being loved through doing. you need to get muddy in the trenches.

all best
    strawberries

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    I didn't say it was based on your relationship. I'm responding to your OP, which is titled "Could you fall in love with an INTJ?" I'm pointing out that the things described are not indicative of type, but of maturity. If you don't want people to connect your thread title with the content of the thread, you should probably call it something else.
    Sorry I didn't realise you were responding to the OP. To be honest I didn't even know it was called an OP