• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

If you could test drive a different type for one day...

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ESTJ... I'd spend the day getting shit done and then I could go back to being my regular self after that :cheese:

plus, having completely different functions would be an interesting view of the world :yes:

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
As of I've said in similar threads, I'd be ISTP. I don't want to change much, but I'd like to experience the present for once.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i think i could have a lot of fun and get into some trouble being an estp for a day

FakePlasticAlice

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
ENTJ
But i don't think one day is long enough...

However, if i'm not returning to my type with the knowledge of my test driven type..then

ESTP

GirlFromMars

MBTI Type
INFP
Thzis a difficult question for me. I have since I am dealing with type theory closely searched for understanding of every type and nowadays I have a somewhat clear imagination of the differences and strength and weaknesses. I can at least imagine the basic idea.

I'ld probably want to test drive an infp just for the pure egoistical reasons to see how it is for my girlfriend. She must have a keen mind when it comes to combining behavioural patterns of humans and with those instruments to profile the person standing in front of her. I imagine it's like if I am asked to solve a technical problem and then combine different systems and structures with each other to create a new system or to fix a system.

Other than the infp, I would basically be intrested in ip types to test - drive. J types dont really intrest me, since they most often appear to be stuck in some sort of field of expertise and appear to be less flexible. This sounds rather boring. istp's would be very intresting for me aswell, especially one who is actually very practical and has some technical forte. I'ld like to see how he does solve problems practically seemingly easily, while still denieing to do any math at first, yet producing a perfect result :)

Swapsies?