User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Fair enough. On that note, I wish I was more optimistic, could mix it up with lots of people for awhile, and be "possibility" oriented like an ENFP. I can look at multiple angles to things, but often do it in a cynical way...just to shoot options down, for the sake of what I consider viable/realistic. I'm especially my own worst enemy when it comes to finding prospects or new goals. Unlike an ENFP.

MBTI aside, I think Enneagram 6 and 4 both describe aspects of my behavior , but I'd might be better off as a Extroverted 7 Ne type for awhile.
    Hmm finding new short term goals might be easier for an ENFP. But long term ones can't be a pain in the butt. And those are what really matter in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Moiety View Post
    Hmm finding new short term goals might be easier for an ENFP. But long term ones can't be a pain in the butt. And those are what really matter in the end.
    Well, at the very least, I think there are a dozen intangibles that make an extrovert's life potentially more networked or adventurous. Even as an introvert, I'm tired of being as disconnected as I am and left to my own imagination on what I can do, short term or long term. It's a little too much for my own good at the moment. Hell, any EJ or EP would be fun. I don't want to change, but I can see how not being an E works against things sometimes.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    SLE

well i really wouldnt wanna be anything diff but if i were to test drive one for a day .....id wanna go the complete opposite of what i am. soo idk, whats the opposite of an ESTP? id try that.
    Life's a Garden, Dig it

8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I wanna try the XXXX type. Just to be different.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

I would like to try ENTP for a bit. They seem to be the least stressed out of any type! They are so smart, and yet get to be so happy go lucky!

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post
    I would like to try ENTP for a bit. They seem to be the least stressed out of any type! They are so smart, and yet get to be so happy go lucky!
    Wow, if that's true, than every other type must be having heart attacks from their stress! :o

I'd like to try being some sort of xxFP...because one of those four types or whatever seems to have the most exciting adventures and they might not even know it!

MBTI
    esTJ
    Enneagram
    875 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESTx

When I first saw this thread title, I thought, "There's no way I'd want to be any other type! " And that's mostly true; I wouldn't trade my personality in for anyone else's.

However, the more I thought about it, I'd be interested in trying on INTJ for a day or a week. They're my favorite type and I feel a kind of understanding with them, so I'm curious how different their experiences are from mine.
    Murphy Brown: What is it with us? Why can't we take the easy road once in awhile?
    Avery Brown: Because it's boring and dishonest and uncomfortable, like wearing a pair of shoes all day that pinch your feet.

approx 55% ES, 90% TJ

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I think I'd go with ESTP. It could end up being a day where I felt strong, confident, energetic, and non-vulnerable. Not that that's the opposite of how I feel all the time. But I most certainly could stand to feel more energetic and less vulnerable, a lot of the time.
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I think I'd be an ESFJ and get my house all cleaned up and organized and put a months' worth of meals in the freezer and take cupcakes to my kids' schools, etc. But it would have to be on a Tuesday.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

ESFJ

So I can laugh at myself later.
    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."