User Tag List

First 34567 Last

@ JustDave: I am relatively sure that I know what your type is. Shall I reveal my hypothesis publicly now, or in a PM?
    "The mathematician's patterns, like the painter's or the poet's must be beautiful; the ideas like the colours or the words, must fit together in a harmonious way. Beauty is the first test: there is no permanent place in the world for ugly mathematics..." - G.H. Hardy

"Another roof, another proof." - Paul Erdős

INTJ (I = 100, N = 100, T = 88, J = 43)
    Solitary/Idiosyncratic, 5w6 sp/sx
    RL(x)EI (RlxE|I|)- Inquisitive Dominant
    Reserved Idealist
    ILI-Ni/INTp

MBTI
    xNTP

Quote Originally Posted by Merkw View Post
    Sounds INTJ. Could still be any other xxTJ, or even an INFJ for that matter.
    He could be an ISTJ although he probably is not an INFJ. Unless it is normal for an INFJs to call their friends bleeding heart SOBs on a regular basis???

MBTI
    xNTP

@ JustDave: I am relatively sure that I know what your type is. Shall I reveal my hypothesis publicly now, or in a PM?
    Reveal it publicly, please. If you do so, and it's reasonable, I promise to acknowledge it is in fact my true type.

Quote Originally Posted by JustDave View Post
    Reveal it publicly, please. If you do so, and it's reasonable, I promise to acknowledge it is in fact my true type.
    I think either ISFP or ENFP. It is sort of a purely intuitive thing, so I don't have any clear reasons to support this. It is more of a hunch. But basically, it would only seem reasonable to me for an ISFP or ENFP to relate to both an ESFP and INFJ at the same time. You are definitely an xxFP, though. That is quite clear.
    "The mathematician's patterns, like the painter's or the poet's must be beautiful; the ideas like the colours or the words, must fit together in a harmonious way. Beauty is the first test: there is no permanent place in the world for ugly mathematics..." - G.H. Hardy

Reserved Idealist
    ILI-Ni/INTp

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Has the cat received the proper funeral ceremony?

09-678-3638-1927-6zquk68-121.p/-636

The figs are hidden in the cabinet.

I suggest you avoid all chipmunks from now until April 32, 2015.
    Bombast twas brillig in the morgrund fleebles.

I hate rice cakes... splat the peanut butter.

Horzundheit.

Chipmunks are crunchy underfoot.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

I think either ISFP or ENFP. It is sort of a purely intuitive thing, so I don't have any clear reasons to support this. It is more of a hunch. But basically, it would only seem reasonable to me for an ISFP or ENFP to relate to both an ESFP and INFJ at the same time. You are definitely an xxFP, though. That is quite clear.
    Oh! And, to further distinguish, I have two questions for JustDave:

(1) Which is more important to you, lack of constraint or self-realization? (i.e. would you rather have your freedom restrained, yet have an enormous amount of self-insight, or vice-versa?)

(2) You mentioned an officially certified ENTP in your life. How is the interpersonal chemistry? Do you get along with him really well, really horribly, somewhere in between?

Reserved Idealist
    ILI-Ni/INTp

heart on fire

I say self realization is most important, being true to one's own inner vision.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by JustDave View Post
    FP.

A T would never agree to this.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    xNTP

Definitelty ENFP. Rational or irrational, here are my reason why I agree:

- I love people and get my energy from external sources, not from within.

- Flighty, moody, slightly vindictive. Check!

- The ability to make connections betweem seemingly desparate entities.

- Overall (I swear I am much better in-person) can put people at ease.

- Assertative as a battleship, even if illogical at times.

Good job!

So I presumed. I can usually narrow a person's type down to 2 types, often taking a guess at the one I believe to be slightly more probable. Externally, ENFPs are quite much like ESFPs, yet internally like INFJs.

Reserved Idealist
    ILI-Ni/INTp