• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Dumb Typology Stereotypes

sui generis

don't fence me in
MBTI Type
esTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESTJ - majors in business. is in 10 student organizations and shines his shoes

:laugh: I wasn't a business major and didn't shine my shoes, but was in ten student organizations. :laugh:

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
:rolli: everyone knows that the weekend starts on WEDNESDAY!

not to mention that I have 3 degrees in Liberal Arts and enjoy blowing things up as a female :unsure:

i enjoy blowing things up too ._.'

@ jaguar :rofl1:

during college i definitely felt like weekends started as soon as my last class was over on wednesday... having already been to class on tuesday meant class on thursday was significantly more optional... :doh:

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
INxx's spending their saturday nights on the internet...alone. This was always one that annoyed me. >:\

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
does anyone want to hold me close to them?

does anyone want to snuggle?

A

A window to the soul

GROUP SNUGGLE, YA'LL

There are dumb stereotypes everywhere. I like mine. You can't go wrong with a group hug unless I'm the group, in which case I grab on to one person and squeeze tightly. Texas style. I might let go, I might not...

:hug:

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
How come there are so few people majoring in physics then? Where are all those ENTPs, INTPs and INTJs? That's 3/8 or the types!
This ENTP did choose physics right away and never blew something up (yet) :D No plans for blowing up anything, by the way. Too S.
I wondered about that myself. Granted, the types mentioned are less common among the population, but still I suspect we lose a good number to other physical sciences, engineering, and math.

As for me, I chose physics right away. I don't blow things up on the weekend, but I like fires, and I occasionally do in small, furry critters.