What this thread is for:
Post your reviews of Type books in this thread. We'll add a navigation link of titles to the Table of Contents in this post so people can easily find reviews of particular books.
What should be included in a review:
- General data:
- Title (preferably in the Title field of the post)
- Author/s or Editor/s
- ISBN (if possible), or other similar information
- The actual review:
- An overview of the book, what purpose it serves (i.e., strengths and weaknesses / usefulness)
- Any critical comments/discussion
What else do I need to do to post a review?
- Please spell-check your review before posting. We're not providing editorial support.
- Send a PM to Fortunato, Geoff, or Rivercrow (or all three of us, no particular order) with a link to your review.
Sending that PM will make it easier for us to maintain the Table of Contents in this post.
Only obvious book reviews will be added to the Table of Contents. Associated commentary will not be linked here. If we're unclear, we will use our best judgment. Because we are volunteering to do this value-add service, updates will happen when we have time.
The Type Book Review Table of Contents
Baron, Renee: What Type Am I? Discover Who You Really Are, reviewed by Rivercrow
Baron, Renee and Elizabeth Wagele: The Enneagram Made Easy, reviewed by Rivercrow
Thompson, Leanor: Typology--Personality Type--The Owner's Manual, reviewed by BlueWing