User Tag List

First 1151596061626371 Last

I know it's tacky to post songs & lyrics as illustration, but this nails it:

Observing the shades,
    interpreting signs;
    reporting the patterns
    row by line.

Liturgical tales I live and tell,
    infused and entwined like threads in the tapestry.

I am, therefore I do.
    Explore, I am the Weaver.
    I do, therefore become
    a seer and believer.
    Hello

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by uumlau View Post
    I think there is something to that. He delved fairly deeply into various aspects of mysticism. It would make sense that he didn't entirely compartmentalize it, but integrated it into his analysis. Things like synchronicity and collective unconscious are really just things that are normally common, but they're so weird and personal people think it's something magical.

Sort of like this:

That's me. I dream that I'm trying to drive a car from a high height where I can barely see the lines on the road, and the car is losing control. It also explains why I like to eat gummy worms.

"...but it still gave me a feeling that something memorable was going to happen during the night."

Zak means memorable-weird or memorable-supernatural.

I want to distinguish Ni as something rather closely related to Si in terms of something that evokes a feeling-state in the perceiver. In this way the Ni function-description will be rendered less obscure than Jung's description.
    "If you try to build something that is idiot-proof, the universe will build a better idiot."
    I'm an extrovert trapped within an introverted soul.

Google "chemtrails" Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENtP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx

... Mad Libs.
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

When and how do I experience Ni ? (at least INTJ version of Ni)

When I on regual basis see the outcomes before they happen. Some times long before they happen.

When most of my life is spent on preparing for the future.

When I insist that I understand the whole picture. Past, present and future.

When I play with long term trends in order to realize where in space and time those trends will meet/clash.

When I am bothered by events that are vastly outside of my life span.

When I knew more about the universe at the age of 5 than the average person knows in adult age.

When all the time I have this though bubbles coming out of my unconciousness and offering me solutions that I could not figure on the spot.

When I in a matter of seconds determine the best path out of 30 scenarios. (xNxPs do not believe me regarding this).

When I redefine term or I am redefining term based on circumstances. (If it is in position A than it has X effect but if it is in position B then it has Y effect). Si and Ti heavy users usually hate when I do this.)

When I get exausted from extensive brain usage even if from the outside it looks as if I am wasting time/resting.

When I can completely space out and ignore environment entirely.

When I completely take away the feeling of journey from people by defining the desired/probable outcome.

When my speech patterns and usage of words most people describe as "strange". Not wrong, just strange.

When people see me as the elder/prophet on the group and come to me for opinion on regular basis.

When I believe that everthing can be explained in more complex manner but there is just no enough time for that.

When I am careful regarding safety becuse I have a mission to accomplish and I do not want to compromise it with pointless mistakes and stuff I do not really care.

When people see me as very talented but stubborn. (since they do not see what I do)

When I cut off details in order to make point of the story much more obvious.

When I make classification of scenarios of how the human history may end.

When I finish peoples sentences with great precision.

When I can see nothing but how to get to the goals from your current position.

When I hide dark and morbid side of yourself even if I like it very much. Giving the other people feeling that they know me well.

When I am certain that the ends simply have to justify the means if progress were to be made.

When there are two parallel thinking processes in me, one is focused on environmet and the other is focused on doing something completely unrelated to the current events.
    Likes SearchingforPeace, windoverlake liked this post

MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Oh dear, ..
    Kurdistan will be soon split to more pieces

Iran will adopt few cities and turkey will take the others..
    I bet life would be harder at turkey with hospitals stealing organs from kurdish patines when they're not even dead

Aaaand ISIS continues more humiliation of course, when there'll be two kurdish forces in the northren part turkey will sire use them both to protect their own

Not to mention the kurd countdown at the ISIS battelfields with iraqi' national force aka 7ashd-el-sha3be watching it like football matches and capturing picture with the dead for the eyes of the media..

And some countries making drama and harsh using kurdish forces symbols to creat a civil war

The youth are leaving to europe by thousands hoping for this blood line to take the hit so as to survive this evolution.

The question is how many kurdish souls are left for you to take?
    Imagine this is the best thing you've ever read.

Another way of looking at it:

Intuition is electricity, sensation is groundedness. Dominant-intuitives by their nature are in danger of becoming "ungrounded" in their lives - but depending on orientation, that "groundedness" is found differently.

• Ni finds groundedness "out there", in the outer world (Se) - the world around them offers a chance to erode and weather their thinking, grounding them in objectivity and ever-changing circumstances.
    • Ne finds groundedness "inside", in the inner world (Si) - they detach themselves from the whirlwind of possibilities and suggestions that exist outside of themselves, and allow an "inner" concreteness to anchor and take hold.
    Hello
    Likes uumlau, Duffy, windoverlake, Rayos liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by VagrantFarce View Post

Intuition is electricity, sensation is groundedness. Dominant-intuitives by their nature are in danger of becoming "ungrounded" in their lives - but depending on orientation, that "groundedness" is found differently.

• Ni finds groundedness "out there", in the outer world (Se) - the world around them offers a chance to erode and weather their thinking, grounding them in objectivity and ever-changing circumstances.
    • Ne finds groundedness "inside", in the inner world (Si) - they detach themselves from the whirlwind of possibilities and suggestions that exist outside of themselves, and allow an "inner" concreteness to anchor and take hold.
    This is an awesome and concise description!!!
    An argument is two people sharing their ignorance.

A discussion is two people sharing their understanding, even when they disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by VagrantFarce View Post

This is pretty much why I suspect I'm Ni-dom. Also Naomi Quenk's book "Was That Really Me?" which goes into length about the inferior of the types.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

I'm thinking S= "the substance of things" N="the idea of things".

So for Ni, it would be "awareness of ideas of things inferred from individual impressions" (where for Ne, it would be "ideas of things inferred from the environment").
    This should hopefully help simplify what exactly it is.
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas
    Likes uumlau, windoverlake, Chanaynay liked this post

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Mal12345 View Post
    "In Boise, Idaho, I was an hour away from conducting an [paranormal] investigation of the Old Idaho State Prison when black storm clouds blew in from the west and the temperature suddenly dropped. That wasn’t significant by itself, but two gaping holes in the sky opened up over the prison like eyes looking down on us. It was a meteorological phenomenon, but it still gave me a feeling that something memorable was going to happen during the night." Zak Bagans, "Dark World."

Can there be any more beautiful example of the Ni function in action?
    Actual picture:

Attached Images Attached Images
    "If you try to build something that is idiot-proof, the universe will build a better idiot."
    I'm an extrovert trapped within an introverted soul.