First 12345 Last

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
    You're more directive, dramatic and judgmental compared to the average INTP. These aren't criticisms of you, so don't take it that way. It wouldn't surprise me if you're not an INTP but since I'm not a typologist, don't have the expertise to type you.
    Good post, although the rambling OP is a better sign of INTP than INTJ.
    His communication style is more P, even if his ideas seem more J.
    .... which is still kinda INTP, if you're dealing with one with a larger focus on T to the exclusion of other views.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

I was thinking Ni dom with Te so, INTJ. All this based on what I think what you think your functions are and this phrase: "with a more interesting name that was more relevant."

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Good post, although the rambling OP is a better sign of INTP than INTJ.
    His communication style is more P, even if his ideas seem more J.
    .... which is still kinda INTP, if you're dealing with one with a larger focus on T to the exclusion of other views.
    Yes, the bolded is a good way to phrase it, using the J/P dichotomies. But there's something Te-dom about his thought processes. Again, take my comments with a grain of salt since I'm no typologist.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

But there's something Te-dom about his thought processes.
    The pointed, direct questions Sherlock has posed throughout this thread (as a means of mentally working through this conundrum) seem to suggest high-level Te at work.
    83% I 70% N 64% T 73% P | 5w4 sp/so/sx | Chaotic Good

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

You're more directive, dramatic and judgmental compared to the average INTP. These aren't criticisms of you, so don't take it that way. It wouldn't surprise me if you're not an INTP but since I'm not a typologist, don't have the expertise to type you.
    and you are much more entj compared to the average american(or where ever you are from). I think what comes to functions(and things caused by this kind of function strengths) he reminds me really much, so i can see pretty easily how he is not the typical intp, but i can still see that he is an intp.

sherlock holmes is clearly an TJ, but the op is clearly an intp. its so clear that its stupid to even talk about this..
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    and you are much more entj compared to the average american(or where ever you are from). I think what comes to functions(and things caused by this kind of function strengths) he reminds me really much, so i can see pretty easily how he is not the typical intp, but i can still see that he is an intp.

sherlock holmes is clearly an TJ, but the op is clearly an intp. its so clear that its stupid to even talk about this..
    Do you have a personal interest in what type he might be? If not, I'm uncertain why the need to protect the INTP typing. As previously mentioned more than once, neither expert or typologist. But I have had some exposure to INTPs in real life and wanted to provide observations. If you feel my observations are stupid, that's your perogative. But I feel your observations are narrowly focused, so we're even.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Do you have a personal interest in what type he might be? If not, I'm uncertain why the need to protect the INTP typing. As previously mentioned more than once, neither expert or typologist. But I have had some exposure to INTPs in real life and wanted to provide observations. If you feel my observations are stupid, that's your perogative. But I feel your observations are narrowly focused, so we're even.
    Why do you feel that my observations are narrowly focused?
    — C.G. Jung

Read

You can relate to some of his perceptions but that's based on the precondition of him being an INTP. Maybe he is, maybe he's not. Isn't it more important for each of us in our own ways, to try to help him find his type?

To be blunt, since the first thread he posted on TypeC, I've wondered if he was an INTP. Might be my bias too.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

You can relate to some of his perceptions but that's based on the precondition of him being an INTP. Maybe he is, maybe he's not. Isn't it more important for each of us in our own ways, to try to help him find his type?
    how do you know that there isnt more to my typing than just that?
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    how do you know that there isnt more to my typing than just that?
    I'll bite. Explain to everyone exactly how the OP is definitively an INTP, beyond telling people how stupid their thoughts are.