User Tag List

Thread: Type me please!

MBTI
    INFJ

Default Type me please!

I've taken the test quite a few times and each time i've got a different result. I'm not very experienced when it comes to typing others, so typing myself was a failure within itself so if you could give me your input i would be very thankful.

• I love being around people but i get bored very quickly if we're not doing very much.
    • I don't like conversations which have no depth.
    • I enjoy talking about the past and i'm sentimental.
    • I have principles and morals of my own and i refuse to negotiate them.
    • I can stay in for a long period of time without seeing other people.
    • I pretty much create illusions of what i want the world to be like because reality is boring!!
    • I love art and being creative.
    • I don't get on with people who i feel lack any common sense and/or integrity.
    • With those i'm closest to i'm very blunt, with people i've just met or barely know i come across as very laid back.
    • I plan everything in advance.
    • I tend to notice things about people that even their closest friends wouldn't.
    • I love psychology, i'm very interested in how people view the world and why.
    • I have a very dry sense of humour.
    • I feel like a massive contradiction!
    • I can get on with many different people. I've been told i'm a "people person" but don't that's really true, i'm just tolerable and shy haha
    • I like the fact i'm shy because i like the fact i can make even the most 'confident' person feel awkward, sorry.
    • I find it very easy to put myself in someone else's shoes.
    • I think i'm good at reading people.

I'm not so good with thinking of things to write about myself, but i tried if you need to know anything more please ask.

Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

* I love being around people but i get bored very quickly if we're not doing very much. - Suggests E and F
    * I don't like conversations which have no depth. Sugests N
    * I enjoy talking about the past and i'm sentimental. Suggests Si
    * I have principles and morals of my own and i refuse to negotiate them. Suggests Fi
    * I can stay in for a long period of time without seeing other people. Suggests I
    * I pretty much create illusions of what i want the world to be like because reality is boring!! Suggests Ne
    * I love art and being creative.
    * I don't get on with people who i feel lack any common sense and/or integrity. Suggests Ji
    * With those i'm closest to i'm very blunt, with people i've just met or barely know i come across as very laid back. Suggests Ji
    * I plan everything in advance. Suggests Te I think, though sometimes Ji can do it
    * I tend to notice things about people that even their closest friends wouldn't. Suggests Fe or Ni I think
    * I love psychology, i'm very interested in how people view the world and why.
    * I have a very dry sense of humour.
    * I feel like a massive contradiction! Suggests F
    * I can get on with many different people. I've been told i'm a "people person" but don't that's really true, i'm just tolerable and shy haha - Suggests Fe
    * I like the fact i'm shy because i like the fact i can make even the most 'confident' person feel awkward, sorry.
    * I find it very easy to put myself in someone else's shoes. - Suggests Fe or Ni I think (haha, still getting the hang of what Ni is)
    * I think i'm good at reading people. - Suffests F

I reckon you are INFP.
    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4

* I love being around people but i get bored very quickly if we're not doing very much. - Suggests E and F
    * I don't like conversations which have no depth. Sugests N
    * I enjoy talking about the past and i'm sentimental. Suggests Si
    * I have principles and morals of my own and i refuse to negotiate them. Suggests Fi
    * I can stay in for a long period of time without seeing other people. Suggests I
    * I pretty much create illusions of what i want the world to be like because reality is boring!! Suggests Ne
    * I love art and being creative.
    * I don't get on with people who i feel lack any common sense and/or integrity. Suggests Ji
    * With those i'm closest to i'm very blunt, with people i've just met or barely know i come across as very laid back. Suggests Ji
    * I plan everything in advance. Suggests Te I think, though sometimes Ji can do it
    * I tend to notice things about people that even their closest friends wouldn't. Suggests Fe or Ni I think
    * I love psychology, i'm very interested in how people view the world and why.
    * I have a very dry sense of humour.
    * I feel like a massive contradiction! Suggests F
    * I can get on with many different people. I've been told i'm a "people person" but don't that's really true, i'm just tolerable and shy haha - Suggests Fe
    * I like the fact i'm shy because i like the fact i can make even the most 'confident' person feel awkward, sorry.
    * I find it very easy to put myself in someone else's shoes. - Suggests Fe or Ni I think (haha, still getting the hang of what Ni is)
    * I think i'm good at reading people. - Suffests F

I reckon you are INFP.
    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Yeah, I vote INFP or possibly ENFP.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Another vote for INFP. I agree with most of Sherlock's analysis.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne