User Tag List

MBTI
    STP

Default Key to understand an introvert

If you want to understand an introvert you need to understand what his dominant function is. The simple form, not the complicated drawn out form.

This is what drives each -
    Ti is introverted thoughts
    Si is introverted detail
    Ni is introverted concepts
    Fi is introverted feeling

How does this work? These are not connected to the outworld without access to external data/judgement. So concepts is what drives dominant Ni. This is their achilles heel. This is what causes them to feel, to think, its a path that steers them.

Ti is thoughts. Our thoughts control us. An ESFP I have known asked me a single question and because of what I said/how I responded was able to understand 90% of what drives me.

Si is detail. They fear the details, they enjoy the details,they push to reach them.

Fi is the same as Ti, but in regards to feeling.

To be able to work with a introvert, where they are going, where they have been, what they fear, what they enjoy you need to understand whether they are Si/Ti/Ni/Fi. When you use Si with Ti they may go down a completely different path. Same if you use Ni with Fi.
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

something that i find very curious is that it's usually much easier for me to connect with an ISTP than an INTP.

i mean, theoretically, i should probably have an easier time connecting with the INTP, but for whatever reason i generally really suck at communicating with INTPs. maybe it's because the things that ISTPs tend to know about tend to be more concrete, and i am more inclined to believe them because i can typically assess with Ne what they conceptualize with Ti. i trust and am impressed by their Se, too. NT Ti is more difficult for me to trust because i can see the Ne assessment but it doesn't lead to the same conclusions i draw... so that's weird.

i think the hardest part of interacting with an introvert is sometimes if they don't want to communicate but you would really prefer to, you can be really SOL

Cool post.

The one I have the hardest time understanding (not much in practice, but in it's definitions) is Si. Does it mean Si doms are better with details than Se doms?

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Cool post.

The one I have the hardest time understanding (not much in practice, but in it's definitions) is Si. Does it mean Si doms are better with details than Se doms?
    They internalize it better, analyze it more, roll it around, process it, think about it more. Se is more noticing and acting on details, not so much analysis or rolling it around internally. Se generally doesnt bring the details in very much.
    Im out, its been fun