User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx

Quote Originally Posted by SilkRoad View Post
    Yeah, I would probably think ISFPs are most N-like of the SPs. I have a good friend who I thought at first was an N - probably INFP - though I think I have a slight tendency to assume that when I feel quite a strong connection to someone. I'm pretty sure by now she's ISFP.

SPeaking for myself, as an INFJ, I think I can be quite ISFJ-like. But perhaps that's a bit more unusual.
    I agree, I am the same exact way. And for this reason, I'd have to say INFJs are the most S-ish.

ENFJs - most S.
    they are the SJs of all Ns. They adapt to everything.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I think the most S-like N would be ENTJ, they are Te-dom, which can look like Se sometimes(focuse on concrete evidence/practicality). The most N-like S, probably ISFP, they are Fi-dom, Fi is a function that is kind of abstract in of itself, plus they have Ni as their tert. If an ISTP has more academic interests they could be indistinguishable from an INTP, ISTPs(at least to me) can often seem like a fifth NT type.
    Reserved Calm Unstructured Egocentric Inquisitive Clown

Johari Nohari

ENTJs for most S-like Ns with Te dom and Se tert. ISTPs for most N-like Ss since they have Ti dom and Ni tert.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    ?

The simple explanation for a lot of these mistypes is that many types use their tertiary quite frequently. For example, IS_Ps have tertiary Ni, which is why when someone types as an IN_P but use Ni instead of Ne consciously, you know that they're an IS_P with their tertiary emphasized, not an IN_P.

So for common mistypes:

E_FPs and E_TPs as each other..
    E_FP looks more like a "TJ"
    E_TP looks more like an "FJ"
    EN_Js and ES_Js ..
    EN_J looks more like an "SP"
    ES_J looks more like an "NP"
    I_FJs and I_TJs ..
    I_FJ looks more like an "TP"
    I_TJ looks more like an "FP"
    I_SPs and I_NPs ..
    I_SP looks more like an "NJ"
    I_NP looks more like an "SJ"

Personally, I run into TONS of SPs in general who think they are Ns though, and obviously use Ni; I see this pattern pretty frequently even with ES_Ps who have Ni as their inferior function, don't know why.

Quote Originally Posted by kibou View Post
    Personally, I run into TONS of SPs in general who think they are Ns though, and obviously use Ni; I see this pattern pretty frequently even with ES_Ps who have Ni as their inferior function, don't know why.
    I think ESPs are so adept in Se that you're going to see some perspective switching and future orientation. I mean, if you're pretty active, out and about in the real world, you know a lot about what works, what doesn't, where to go, what's fun, best way to make a good impression, etc.., etc.. Maybe a little more ADD when young, but as people get older, Se doms have a lot of wisdom to offer. I think it's more Se than Ni though. More experience and environmentally based. The Ni in ISPs can be less go-along with people at times and have different ideas, or counter cultural in some way right along with some INPs or appreciate the gist of what an INJ may say, maybe make "under the surface" type of observations and hunches (maybe even have a little paranoia or angst in some cases).