User Tag List

First 123 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 26

  1. #11
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    ENTJs, yes, because of tertiary Se and the fact that they always seem to be "doing"...
    ENTJ was the first type that came to mind.
    I always have trouble seeing their N; usually everything is getting T'ed, and sometimes they seems conventional in how they manage things. I usually detect the N through an absence of S civility. (ESTJs, I actually seem to be able to connect with better; they seem more quietly self-assured, and seem to have developed a more formal and thus explicable social manner.)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  2. #12
    Intriguing.... Quinlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo
    Posts
    3,005

    Default

    This explains why I can never find my shoes!
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

    Quinlan's Creations

  3. #13
    Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Posts
    4,836

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
    This explains why I can never find my shoes!
    +1

    After I did my original ISFP profile video, I've had several comments about how people think I'm actually an INFP. I'm pretty sure I'm an ISFP, but I always thought it was interesting that a few people saw that in me (or were at least not very good at typing). Then again I've had people who think I'm either an ISFJ, ESFP, or INFP. So who really knows.

    Anyway, I accept this was great honor.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

  4. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    13

    Default

    ISFp and ENtj?

    They both have either Se or Ni in the tertiary so i guess that makes sense.. How about ENFJ and ISTP? Are they equally able to seem the most S-like or N-like respectively?

  5. #15
    Senior Member Qre:us's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by username666 View Post
    ISFp and ENtj?

    They both have either Se or Ni in the tertiary so i guess that makes sense.. How about ENFJ and ISTP? Are they equally able to seem the most S-like or N-like respectively?
    It's the bias of seeing Thinkers as more rational, thus, "less obscure/abstract". I.e., they make more "sense" which seems to be assumed as counter to "intuition" (those crazy intuitives).

    So, Fe<Te, just as Fi<Ti.

    Giving us: ENTJ>ENFJ (S) and ISFP>ISTP (N)

    The second bias is that Ni is considered the optimal representation of "intuition" while Se is considered the optimal representation of "sensing".
    This is the reason why INxP (tert Si) and ESxJ (tert Ne) are not part of the consideration.

  6. #16
    Senior Member INTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Posts
    7,823

    Default

    EXXJ because perceiving functions are 2nd and 3rd function and primary p function is introverted. intj might also seem like S because of Te and obsessiveness of what is true/false(is easily mixed with "what is" by S types) that comes with it
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

    Read

  7. #17
    Senior Member chris1207's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Posts
    468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    It's the bias of seeing Thinkers as more rational, thus, "less obscure/abstract". I.e., they make more "sense" which seems to be assumed as counter to "intuition" (those crazy intuitives).

    So, Fe<Te, just as Fi<Ti.

    Giving us: ENTJ>ENFJ (S) and ISFP>ISTP (N)

    The second bias is that Ni is considered the optimal representation of "intuition" while Se is considered the optimal representation of "sensing".
    This is the reason why INxP (tert Si) and ESxJ (tert Ne) are not part of the consideration.
    I completely agree with this post. The only other thing I'd like to add is that we ENFJ's tend to be very idealistic in our dealings with people, which is what allows ENTJ's to pull ahead on the S scale. Some ESFJ's like to sweep things under the rug but when confronted with the facts they won't deny them and will in fact fess up. We ENFJ's will avoid that. We like to hold to the ideal.
    "... you think deeply about stuff [that] nobody cares about and hardly anybody can understand you." ~ Peguy talking about Ni users. So true.

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    +1

    After I did my original ISFP profile video, I've had several comments about how people think I'm actually an INFP. I'm pretty sure I'm an ISFP, but I always thought it was interesting that a few people saw that in me (or were at least not very good at typing). Then again I've had people who think I'm either an ISFJ, ESFP, or INFP. So who really knows.

    Anyway, I accept this was great honor.
    That seems like fun. I envy you getting the you're another type shenanigans.

  9. #19
    Consulting Detective Mr. Sherlock Holmes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    JiNe
    Enneagram
    5W4
    Posts
    1,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    That seems like fun. I envy you getting the you're another type shenanigans.
    I hate it. It makes me think I've mistaken myself...
    JiNe
    Ti | Fi | Ne | Si | Te | Ni | Fe | Se
    Enneagram: 5w4 sx/sp

    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

    "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

  10. #20
    Yeah, I can fly. Aleksei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti
    Posts
    3,644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by username666 View Post
    Any thoughts or opinions on which Intuitive types seem closest to an S type? And vice versa?
    ISFP and ENTJ, respectively.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

    Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

    Hayekian Asshole


Similar Threads

  1. [MBTItm] Are NFs the types most likely to believe...
    By Ilah in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 12-05-2008, 01:31 AM
  2. [MBTItm] Most likely type to experiment with drugs
    By Into It in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 12-04-2008, 09:47 AM
  3. What type is most likely to fall in love?
    By Mole in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 06-30-2008, 12:14 PM
  4. most likely to "stuff" their feelings"
    By INTJMom in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-02-2007, 08:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO