User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

ENFP's are only superficial in that they like compliments. believe you me though, we know it when people are just saying it as a social thing. we look for meaning in everything. we want morality, we want to understand what runs through the pulse of society. i find it mildly offensive to be called superficial. enfp's are complicated creatures and tbh, often misinterpreted here. we CANNOT be reduced to just 'zany' nutjobs.

MBTI
    ENTP

I think ENTPs may appear more superficial. Both ENTPs and ENFPs have a way of being fickle about their ideas, but I think ENFPs seem to care more about whatever it is they're saying. ENTPs sometimes give the impression that they can argue one side of an issue just as easily as another.
    ENTP, professional MBTI coach, and author of a new series of personality type e-books available on Amazon.com.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    *Shrug*.
    I kind of thought the ESFP was the most superficial.
    I disagree greatly. ESFP's are one of the most helpful people and many times very altruistic. I wouldn't call them superficial.

Seems to be one of those N-S things again. *sigh*
    I just hate this prejudice agains S people when the whole S-N thing hasn't even be proven to be correct.
    So, we are judging people according to something that might not even be true. Makes me .

A person of any type can be superficial. I know one xNTP who is extremely superficial but that doesn't mean that all xNTP's are superficial. It just means that this one person is.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    (y)
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTP

I dont know any superficial "N" types.

It goes against the entire idea of intuition... which is to see past the superificial/obvious and to something deeper.

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWing View Post
    They thought it wouldnt be prudent to put this truth so bluntly to an F.
    And they didn't want to deal with the inevitably ensuing flurry of nonsensical flack.
    The wiser course was to skim over this fragment of the truth, since their pupil was not interested anyway.
    CC sufficiently proves this. Almost daily.
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Santtu View Post
    What's there about public dissection that male ENFP's dislike so much on this forum? Now, let me get my instruments and prepare the microscope. Stay still, this won't hurt a bit (for me) ..

Lol, what idiot wears a face mask during a dissection? Vivisection maybe, but you shouldn't worry about infecting a dead thing, and if you were worried about getting infected, you would have alot more shit on than a mask and gloves.

Anyway, all joking aside, I don't know who gave you guys the idea that male ENFP's are against this kind of topic, other than one or two people, but I think you guys made a gross overgeneralization. I say let the analysis begin and let the grossest details out. My sadistics side is on today.

Honestly though, I love it when people point out the bad in me when I ask for it. Wouldn't you want to know that you look ugly in a certain suit or dress before you go out into the wilderness to embaress yourself. When I am asked by a person if something makes them look stupid, or something else of that nature, I give it to them straight, even if it hurts me to do so (I just hate it), but because I want them to do the same for me. Better I look a fool infront of those I trust, instead of looking a fool infront of everyone else.

So let the assripping begin.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Heh, heh, like, totally, whatever, yo!!!

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by sakuraba View Post
    I dont know any superficial "N" types.

It goes against the entire idea of intuition... which is to see past the superificial/obvious and to something deeper.
    hahahaha, yeah, Ayn Rand and Marquis de Sade were very 'deep'.

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Nocapszy View Post
    And they didn't want to deal with the inevitably ensuing flurry of nonsensical flack.
    The wiser course was to skim over this fragment of the truth, since their pupil was not interested anyway.
    CC sufficiently proves this. Almost daily.
    Because flack is nonsensicle? Jeez, what the hell is wrong with the people on this forum? Why the hell to people have to get offended when something horribly offensive is implied about them?

I would fuckin' love to see you in the shoes of everyone else on this forum who's had to deal with this shit. What if people were really indifferently (and not even defensively) targeting NTs, like say, sometimes in the real world.

Or have you just been on top of the social pyramid your whole life.

Why don't you shut the fuck up and think about that stuff before you post any more of your indifferent crap.

Arcesso pulli gingerios! Eldanen's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ENTp

Generalists but not necessarily superfiical. I can find ways to say stuff that's directly to the point and actually goes deep. Sometimes. It just depends on what I feel like doing :P. "Haha, only serious" is also another of my specialties.