User Tag List

First 234

Thread: J & P

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by quietgirl View Post
    I can relate. I stand by the statement that I am an organized mess!!
    Yeah? I'm the total opposite. My place is completely chaotic tidiness!

It's hygeinic, and the surfaces are clear. But that's because things are put up on shelves and away in closets - randomly and completely haphazardly. My friends would vote me "person least likely to have an alphabetized music collection" without hesitation. My music collection actually consists of a bunch of written-on blank CD's that are stuffed completely messily into a closet. I have to look through them all to find what I want, but I don't really care... cos I have them on the PC hard drive, mostly - again, not organized into neat folders or anything, but just randomly - but media player alphabetizes them all for me!
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    TiSe

Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    NO bearing?
    Then what does?
    I think that is the point, there is no bearing when it comes to type, although I do recall reading somewhere that types will clean for different reasons.

MBTI
    TiSe

Quote Originally Posted by substitute View Post
    I dunno about no bearing, but here's a contrast: me the hardcore P, always clean and neat and punctual... and my friend the hardcore ISTJ (yes we've both been tested professionally), who people say will be late to his own funeral, and who lives in a state of squalor hitherto only known in student based sitcoms and movies from the 70's!!

I dunno about cleanliness but if being a J inclines you more towards organization, then obviously a tidy house/room/office is more organized and easier to keep organized, so it's easier for you to be organized in that environment.

Although the ISTJ is messy and filthy, he does know where everything is and he's SUPER anal about anything being touched or moved, so this points to his place being a highly organized mess!
    You just made the argument Sub, J/P has no bearing. I will say that Js may have a propensity to sustain a clean area where Ps may be sporadic. That's as far as I would go with the comparison.