Thread: Emotional T's?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by animenagai View Post
    A-fucking-men I don't think it's controversial to say that the F and T divide is probably the biggest in MBTI and probably the one that causes the most misunderstandings. TO be fair, I do believe that there are T's that are fairly stoic and unemotional. ISTP's and INTJ's come to mind.
    I actually disagree about INTJs. INTJs (that I've observed) are easily the most emotionally charged of all T types, but they hide it very well. For a good showcase of how that works out in practice, see Light Yagami from Death Note.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    I actually disagree about INTJs. INTJs (that I've observed) are easily the most emotionally charged of all T types, but they hide it very well. For a good showcase of how that works out in practice, see Light Yagami from Death Note.
    Quoted for tr00th.

Tis in from my INTJ best friend (she's talking about me here):

One of my best friends is INTP. We get along famously. We differ on the J-P, obviously, and she's a lot more placid (internally. Externally, I'm also very placid) emotionally. I'm definitely melancholic-choleric, while she could be melancholic-phlegmatic. I make value judgments and criticize things much more than she does, and sometimes we disagree because of that.
    Enneagram: 5w4 5-9-2 (5w4 9w1 2w1) sp/so

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Greg King
    The worst mistake people make in political arguments is assuming that the other side is not trying to do the right thing. This simple oversight makes productive conversation nearly impossible.

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by mrsherlockholmes View Post
    Are these common? I'm very logical and practical and all that. I choose to act based on what makes sense rather than how I feel and I prefer to be objective. But I still have quite a lot of emotional depth and am easily capable of strong emotions, both positive and negative.
    I think that's fair enough and its a good idea to want to achieve a degree of self-mastery including controlling emotional reactions but I think that logic can be over rated, so much so that people forget that humans are rationalising rather than rationalist animals.

Even when people believe they are being totally logical its not too difficult to discover that there is an emotional dimension, often one denied but overwhelmingly important.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

INTJs just know how to tickle ones fancy and embedded proper emotional management strategies into their masterplan
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    I remember a thread here on typeC, asking about NT's and emotions. Pretty much all ENTJ's get often quite commonly lol but when it comes to INTJ's, there's a big divide. Some people claim that they've never experienced anger before, they just get annoyed, others claim that they are fiery. Can't remember what the thread's called though. I wondered if the more extroverted I's were the angry ones.
    Chimera of Filth

A gruesome beast with dripping flesh
    Clings to me as a sick fixture
    My throbbing heart it gnawed apart
    It stalks and hunts me through mirrors

MBTI
    ENTP

Some people claim that they've never experienced anger before , they just get annoyed

HAHAHA THAT WAS SO FUNNY.

Although I just checked and there are 11,022 registered users, meaning that one of them is about 0.009% of the entire amount.
    That's a yay for psychopaths and all kinds of freakshows.