User Tag List

First 5678 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    I hope you get a kick out of this Wolfy.

This question has been on my mind since yesterday.

If I had to choose an image to represent how I conceptualize the framework that is "Se" and how I feel it is implemented (especially by ESXPs) it would be this one:

That is great, Halla. I once read that Se was a scout. I find it easy to see the scouting aspect in me. I actually really enjoy being in the gym or any busy place when it is really busy and just letting my mind catch all the things without letting my mind stop on anything.

I can do Terminator eyes too.

I get a sense of Fi when I balance a lot of human factors in a moment. I take in a lot of info and then weigh it all. My desires, others desires, the reality of it all.

Also I think it is the feeling I get when something doesn't feel right. A right brained flowing feeling where you just feel that something would look and feel better another way.

I have come to the conclusion that because a lot of isfp's talents are so subjective a development of unbridled cockiness is not only desirable but necessary in order to be successful.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_ View Post
    I make business plans in my sleep and have a couple of business ideas every day. Yeah it's easy to see Te in me.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    That's more of a sign of Ni, though.
    hmm..i'm kinda thinking no...but whatever it is i'm that way too. i'm a business plan makin fool sometimes.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    hmm..i'm kinda thinking no...but whatever it is i'm that way too. i'm a business plan makin fool sometimes.
    It's Ni because he's making plans in his sleep. That can't be Te because Te is a conscious analytical process -- its use is deliberate. Generally speaking going to bed with a problem in mind and waking up to it solved is a sign of Ni.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

oh...i took it less literally i guess...but i'm thinking when i'm in that mode that it's pretty te...

but actually...i have had ideas in my sleep...it's usually the more creative ones tho...i used to design furniture in my sleep.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    oh...i took it less literally i guess...but i'm thinking when i'm in that mode that it's pretty te...

but actually...i have had ideas in my sleep...it's usually the more creative ones tho...i used to design furniture in my sleep.
    I have creative ideas in my sleep too! Once I realise that I'm not awake, I tell myself to make sure I remember that idea so I could materialise this creative genius. Then the morning comes and I think 'gee that idea was gay'.

Unapologetic being Evolving Transparency's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

It's becoming easier, however i'm not the most reflective, or self aware person...haha
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

It's pretty difficult for me.

All Natural! All Good!

Never been able to see either Fi or Se, though I'm supposedly an ISFP. Who knows. Can't see Ni either. I have inferior Te or Fe though.

Edit: I'm really confused tbh, maybe I'm a Je dom? Idk.
    Last edited by strychnine; 11-24-2015 at 05:21 PM.
    Strychnine is all-natural,
    So strychnine is all good.
    It's Godly and righteous,
    So eat it, you should.
    Who are you to refuse nature's will?

Don't use the multiquote; it was planted by the devil to deceive us.

Social Role: Asscrack/Piece of Shit/Public Defecator/Spiteful Urinator

A different type everyday - so no need to type me anymore. But feel free to enjoy the sound of your own asscrack.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    I'm Fe

Si is the function I relate to the most, so for me that aspect at least was fairly easy.
    MBTI: ESFJ
    Enneagram: 6w7 9w1 2w3 so/sx
    Temperament: Phlegmatic | Sanguine
    Astrology: Leo Sun | Aries Moon | Leo Rising
    Johari | Nohari

not a type description

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

For quite a long time, when first learning about mbti and on this forum, I had no idea what my dominant function was. I thought I was a different type. It's only the past few years that my actual processes have been pointed out, and now it's as clear as day.

So for me, it isn't/wasn't easy to recognize the dominant function. I could easily see other functions, functions I'm more conscious of, or functions that came into play when I wasn't at my healthiest or happiest, functions/elements that went into overdrive because I wasn't as balanced or was just coping/surviving, or that I myself saw value in developing or needed to develop due to work --- and that's what was most visible to me, hence mistyping.

But yeah, the dominant one, that runs on auto-pilot I guess, was super easy for me to overlook or not acknowledge as a driving force.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ