• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INTJ Fi waking up!

Nicodemus

My posts may have a strange formatting for you if you have a smaller screen than I do, or if your screen resolution is lower than mine.
I have a 24-inch widescreen with a 1920x1080 pixel resolution. You decide.

I guess we will both have to live with it.
How do you manage to care about the aesthetics in forum posts, anyway? :jew:
I can easily live with it, but since ugliness is naturally conspicuous to me, I also cannot help noticing it.

thescientist

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I am 23.
See, I knew this wasn't uncommon. Maybe it's got something to do with how strong the preference for T is.
I have noticed that some INTJs are quite cold and distant, while others aren't.
Despite being T's. Taking sides, being forceful, warm and passionate are logically motivated things that I do.
Being strictly neutral at all times and not grabbing a piece of the pie with all your charms and force is less effective, at least for me.

I am 25 and a 5w4. I use to not be able to empathize before..at all. Now I catch myself getting somewhat emotionally involved in things my friends share with me.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I am 25 and a 5w4. I use to not be able to empathize before..at all. Now I catch myself getting somewhat emotionally involved in things my friends share with me.

That's sympathizing ;) Empathy is more of an Fe thing.
And by correcting that, I know I show a lack of using the latter :D

But yeah, I know what you're talking about. That has started to happen to me a lot.

Zarathustra

Let Go Of Your Team
I'm not sure about my enneagram...

I haven't studied it much, but, based on a cursory glance at what wikipedia had to offer, I thought I was an 8w9.

Then, in the thread about my MBTI type, some lurker ENTP I'd never talked to before (actually was a pretty cool guy) said that he thought I wasn't an 8, but a counterphobic 6.

I had no idea what he was talking about, but he said that it's common for counterphobic 6s to mistype themselves as 8s, cuz the two can resemble one another.

After reading about counterphobic 6s, I thought that part of that does actually apply to me pretty well, but not all of it.

After further study, I realized that 8 also seemed to fit me just about as well as 6 (both only being partial).

I then read more about 5s, and that also fit me pretty well too, so...

Now I don't really know what the hell to think, other than that all three of em fit me...

So, yeah...

/my enneagram soliloquy

twinkiesmom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
When I was around your age, I had this experience surrounding getting engaged....It has cropped up around other major life changes and existential crises, and it's scary as hell.