12311 Last

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Default How are you different from the typical representative of your type

I saw a thread like this on another forum. Thought it would be fun to do a similar one here.

I suppose compared to other INTPs I am somewhat more J like. It's the weakest preference of my four. I seem to care more about finishing what I start (I feel bad about projects that never get done), I'm neater (not really a good indicator of J/P anyway in my opinion), I take deadlines more seriously, and seem more reliable.

I am more F like in some ways. I tend to care more what others think (maybe this ties into E somewhat too) and I need some praise to know that I'm doing well. I also seem to be more concerned about harmony and disharmony seems to bother me more.

In some ways I'm more extraverted. I think I seek more external validation and I'm not as anti-group (just as long as the group has interests similar to my own). I probably know a larger number of people but I think like most INTPs, I have very few I'd truly consider good friends.

And in some ways I'm more S like. I often see myself as less creative and out of the box than other INTPs. I feel more conventional. Yet I score a solid N most of the time partly because I place a high value on creativity and out of the box thinking. I tend to be more literal too.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

An INTJ stereotype is to be arrogant, but I tend to be fairly modest. Even when dealing with a subject I know alot about, I leave open the possibility that others still have something to offer, even if just finding my stupid mistakes with a fresh pair of eyes. The one exception is if someone is being arrogant or cavalier themselves. Then I may lay into them with exactly how much I do know.

Second, I tend to be more spontaneous than many TJs, at least in regard to getting things done. I always remain alert for opportunities, and will change plans on a dime if something better catches my attention. I will often defer a decision if it does not need to be made immediately, in order to get more information. I prefer to keep my options open, but can decide quite quickly should that become necessary. I generally have a default, or tentative plan that I will follow unless something requires a departure from it. Perhaps this is just my version of contingency planning.

Crazy levels of Te but aren't as directive with others, more nutty levels of personal freedoms. Borderline extroversion. Very close to being an INTJ but not quite since my Se is a lot stronger than Fi. Fi IS my achilles heel.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

INFPs are sometimes represented to be sweet and naive ... I, however, enjoy mocking people when they are stupid ... and that's most of the time. I also mock people who are overly sentimental or respond idealistically ... even if yes, I am an idealist ... but still, some of those non-idealists really go crazy irrational with their head in the clouds ...

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

I don't know who the typical representative of my type is.
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

Quinlan's Creations

I am less grounded, less engaged, less present oriented, less wild child, and a bit less practical... But I think that might be it. I don't have many issues with the ISFP profiles and seem to get along most with other ISFPs.

I'm kind of coming around to Keirsey's point of view, and just saying I fit into the Idealist temperant. Strictly MBTI wise, I think I'm more borderline S/N.

MBTI
    RAWR

I don't want to rule the world, I actually have a sense of humor, and I'm not a narcissistic bitch (most of the time) :]
    ENTJ, by the way.

Sniffles

I guess as a Feeler, I'm often interested in topics that are more sterotypically "Thinker" in style, and I seem to give off a Thinker vibe at times.

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
    MBTI
    Hype

I think i have more NFJ-esque qualities than most INTPs. I often feel a burning righteousness when i observe what I don't like, I adhere to the concept of virtues/sins described by Aristotle and the Catholic church/Aquinas, I feel great inner turmoil when people around me aren't in harmony, and I get really jeeved when I see people get walked on, disrespected or treated unfairly. There's more but that's all i can conjure up~