User Tag List

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: How are you different from the typical representative of your type

7w6 sx/sp
    ILE Ti

ESI is more INTJ-ish than it is ISFP-ish actually. The most likely type to be ESI is INTJ Enneagram 4 (Edward Cullen is an INTJ 4w5 sx/sp ESI), but the most likely type to be ESI overall is ISFP.

Giggly is kinda borderline... her last cog functions score showed a somewhat strong Fi and a very strong Se.

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

Freaking Ratchet Array Rail Tracer's Avatar

The many IxFP stereotypes that make them look like cuddly bears.

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    6w5 sp/sx

I don't think I look like an ISTJ. I have hot pink highlights in my hair and a couple piercings. If people were typing me solely based on my appearance no one would pick ISTJ.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

Less friends, more T. Damn near an ENTP. Also have been single for long periods of time.
    Oh, its

Charting a course Array

Quote Originally Posted by Takeru View Post
    The many IxFP stereotypes that make them look like cuddly bears.
    I am a cuddly bear. Till you piss me off. Then I'll rip your head off...and shi... never mind, you get the idea.

Till my mid-twenties, I was known for having an explosive temper.

My personal value system is constantly in a period of flux as i'm taking in new information.

I do understand other points of view.

I do not have a strong desire to be liked.

They are hurt by indifference and don't understand unkindness. This statement is very true. I don't understand why people are hurtful and mean to others.

I live in my own crazy fantasy world.

I enjoy talking/debating about theories.

And i am sensitive but that is a gift i can develop to my greater good

esfj .. Maybe i'm balanced or mistyped but i know the direction of the test questions so can manipulate the outcome. Never mind.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Junior Member Array Wrath Mania's Avatar

I'm not a stoner, I'm shy and awkward and I'm really not much of a clown.
    "The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."--George Carlin

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." --Albert Einstein

Paragon Gone Wrong Array OrangeAppled's Avatar
    4w5 sp/sx
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Well, I have certainly never had any interest in vehicles or vehicle repair, nor was I ever inclined towards the "industrial arts." And I have always been very academic (I went to grad school in the humanities for chrissakes.)

Then again, if I went strictly by the descriptions of ISTPs available online, I'd have to basically be a wrench-wielding neanderthal to fully relate.
    I may make a thread about nerdy ISTPs (uh, not saying you're a nerd, uh).....I think I may have mistyped a friend as INTP when he may really be ISTP. He lacks the too-cool-for-school vibe associated with ISTPs.
    "Charlotte sometimes dreams a wall around herself. But it's always with love - So much love it looks like everything else. Charlotte Sometimes - So far away, glass sealed and pretty." - The Cure

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx - 451| RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive

827 sp/so
    SLE Ti

I'm rather soft spoken, to the point where I'm always told to speak up

I'm not pushy... I prefer to get my way through making the other person WANT to give me my way, I suck at pushing people around and asserting my will forcefully!

I love museums (so many things to look at! )

Large groups of people make me feel nervous, and I feel a lot more at home outdoors than indoors

I work sales, but fantasize about finding a job someday where I can work with my hands... sales is something I can do, but not necissarily something that clicks with me as something I WANT to do

I studied statistical analysis and survey design... and ENJOYED it

I use my Se and Ti (with a weird addition of Ne ) primarily, but don't fit well with stereotypical behavior...
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

I am not a depressed whiner, actually I don't like depressed whiners. The problem I tend to have with some INFJs is this "Woe is me!" attitude.

I am not sure I am particularly good at reading people's emotions, I immediately feel drawn to the underdog or people that are hurting but I am not sure I have a sixth sense to know that something is emotionally wrong with another person unless they point me towards it.

I am not a psychic.