User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

Enneagram
    4 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    I'm not a psychic

Also, to the extent that INFJs 'use Fe' in a stereotypical fashion, I also really don't give a damn about wishing people happy birthdays
    The psychic thing is just dumb - at least the way some people latch onto it. It's even worse when INxJ's actually think they ARE psychic or that's the main reason they've decided they are the type.

Many stereotypical Fe behaviors actually have more to do with Si than anything; or at the very least, Si in conjunction with Fe.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    https://docs.google.com/uc?export=do...Gd5N3NZZE52QjQ

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

I think I like to be nicer to others and considerate of the feelings of strangers than most of my type. And although I tend to be unconventional I do like to be liked (or impress others) not to the point of changing my lifestyle but enough to go though pains to avoid being obnoxious or otherwise standing out in a rude manner to strangers I will likely never see again.

I have a hard time at saying "No" to people I know.

I also believe in God (although I think there is also a fair amount of BS in the judeo-christian bibles)
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

Phantonym

Who's typical anyway? But let's see...I am definitely not selfless at all...or all that deep and complex...or with a "rich inner life"...or all that interested in deep or lengthy conversations...or warm...or caring...or any kind of an "activist"...or a "quiet leader"...or a "good listener"...definitely not a people person...or really all that interested in people in the first place...or all that sensitive and compassionate towards them...sure, they can be fascinating in small dosages and I hope that things go well for them but I find it easier when they don't turn to me for anything really...not all that empathetic or aware of others' emotions either...most definitely not any kind of mystical or psychic mumbo-jumbo going on here...but I am definitely good with money and the day-to-day practical stuff.

Does this mean that I'm human after all? (Yeah, I don't really like the INFJ profile descriptions all that much. Sure, I can be all those things...somewhat (mostly appearing to be like that online) but most of the time, in "real life", I really don't feel that I am...I might just be faking the INFJ-ness.)

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by paradigm-shift View Post
    I saw a thread like this on another forum. Thought it would be fun to do a similar one here.

I suppose compared to other INTPs I am somewhat more J like. It's the weakest preference of my four. I seem to care more about finishing what I start (I feel bad about projects that never get done), I'm neater (not really a good indicator of J/P anyway in my opinion), I take deadlines more seriously, and seem more reliable.

I am more F like in some ways. I tend to care more what others think (maybe this ties into E somewhat too) and I need some praise to know that I'm doing well. I also seem to be more concerned about harmony and disharmony seems to bother me more.

In some ways I'm more extraverted. I think I seek more external validation and I'm not as anti-group (just as long as the group has interests similar to my own). I probably know a larger number of people but I think like most INTPs, I have very few I'd truly consider good friends.

And in some ways I'm more S like. I often see myself as less creative and out of the box than other INTPs. I feel more conventional. Yet I score a solid N most of the time partly because I place a high value on creativity and out of the box thinking. I tend to be more literal too.
    this is pretty much me, but im not very neat. this f harmony thing, im more concerned about the harmony inside me than in my surrounding, unless the disharmony in my surroundings has a direct effect on me and my internal harmony. E think is spot on. about that S thing, well my Se totally sucks(+ im little shortsighted and i dont use glasses or contact lenses). my Si however well its pretty strong but weird, i have a really good memory about what has happened and how they happened and i remember them with really good details, im not conventional at all tho. my Si can get me stuck on doing things in certain way(that i have noticed to be the best way using Ti + Ne) and i do this with really good accuracy, like when i get up ill bring my glass of water from the bedroom place it on the same table (if there is room in it), put the water to boil for tea, then i either go to toilet or open a computer and place the tea bag in the cup and basicly do everything exactly the way that i have founf is the best and most efficient. also my Si can stop me for moving on about things that i dont understand because it can give so detailed information(sometimes i might even remember details that i didnt pay attention at the time) to my Ti and my Ti wants to analyze them untill it figures them out..

Quote Originally Posted by spamtar View Post
    I think I like to be nicer to others and considerate of the feelings of strangers than most of my type.
    also this
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

I am probably more scientific/logical than the typical representation of the INFJ. It seems like the INFJ comes across as being the humanities person vs. INTJ is the science brain. I'm somewhere in between. While I have a vision for the future, I like to come up with a realistic strategy to achieve that end result, and recognize which goals can be achieved realistically. I can be hairsplitting and desire precision whenever someone is communicating information about how to do something. Whenever I am involved with something I feel a great deal of self-efficacy, I tend to be quite confident. I can be quite competitive in the classroom if I need to be. I tend to get a bit impatient with long lectures and prefer it if someone cut to the chase, illustrate the general ideas that are important to focus on, rather than extraneous detail that I can elaborate on my own time. Most people come to me not only for advice with personal issues, but more often for homework help. When involved with tutoring sessions, I tend to focus mainly on developing the student's knowledge over the content area and stick to business.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    INTJ

I am not organized
    I am open to doing things differently, if it makes sense to do so
    I get mistaken for an extravert a lot

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by blankpages View Post
    I was just thinking there ought to be a thread like this.

Let's see. Probably the biggest difference is I don't much like debating. NTPs are supposed to love frequent, endless debates and snark, and I often shy away from it. I like watching other people get snippy and sarcastic if I think it's deserved, but I can be hesitant to jump into the fray.

I tend to be more patient and open to people who aren't that intellectual, or who hold common misconceptions on topics I'm knowledgeable about, or who say things that I think are just plain stupid. I can get pretty damnat times, but I still maintain hope that if I keep hanging around them I can eventually find something I can enjoy or relate to. I think it's because I've been isolated for a long time and I want to make any connections I can.

I'm usually on time with appointments, deadlines, etc. if I think it's important. I don't mind 'conventional' style work or having to pay attention to detail.
    I identify with this too. I shy away from heated debates but I do enjoy a good discussion. I am usually patient with people less intelligent than myself. I want to help them achieve a higher level of understanding. I can be quite detail oriented, exhaustively thorough, and meticulous. But if I constantly had to pay attention to minute details, I think I'd bore of it quite quickly.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

I am not gullible or naive. Also, I am not reserved and nonverbal. I am not capable of keeping my feelings to myself as I am so expressive. My weakest preference is "I," and my strongest preference is "P." I like logic games, such as sudoku, and I love to take things apart, just to see how they work. Also, I don't like bad grammar or misspelling, especially in things that have been published and have been known to stop reading a book because it is so poorly written.
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

i...

- love traditions

- am much more reserved

- don't move on quickly from relationships

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    i...

- love traditions

- am much more reserved

- don't move on quickly from relationships
    That reminds me... I'm more traditional and authoritarian than ENTPs usually are, mostly because I see practical value in traditional morality. I'm also somewhat fond of routines.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole