First 61415161718 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by mrsherlockholmes View Post
    There seems to be a lot of contradictions here, not only in the general type descriptions but also in what you did/did not cross out. For one example, yourr ESTJ profile says you strive for keeping what is normal and make fun of those who are not normal, but your other two types are known to be eccentric, and you haven't crossed the bits which describe this sort of thing out. For another, your ENTP profile has 'verbally and cerebrally quick' crossed off once and left on another time. You also seem to have crossed off most of the S traits in ESTJ. I'd say you're definitely some kind of N. But I really am not sure how one can be confused as to whether they are an STJ or NFP. You could hardly get more distant.
    Notice how the ENTP has the least crossed out. He's just playing with himself.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Unlike the typical (representation of) INFP, I don't try and make myself out to be more logical, grounded, smart, outgoing, or less emotional than I actually am to appear like a more sophisticated and developed INFP to people of other types on internet forums.

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by SNUGGLETRON View Post
    Unlike the typical (representation of) INFP, I don't try and make myself out to be more logical, grounded, smart, outgoing, or less emotional than I actually am to appear like a more sophisticated and developed INFP to people of other types on internet forums.
    Lies, Damn Lies!!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

abominators will continue in their persistence to abominate

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

I can be a goofy partier type but that's moreso an image I designed for myself, rather than what I actually am. I have a lot of E-ish & P-ish traits.
    I am outgoing/talkative when I see the opportunity to do so.
    I'm also a hardcore romantic. My ex-girlfriend and other women I've dated would describe me as devoted & lovestruck.
    However, probably more so of a "control freak" than a "puppy dog" unfortunately,
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Craft View Post
    Notice how the ENTP has the least crossed out. He's just playing with himself.
    I've tried suggesting that before too, but he's more Te than Ti (according to him).

I've known some ESJs with a noticable Ne though. It's not too much of a stretch.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by mrsherlockholmes View Post
    There seems to be a lot of contradictions here, not only in the general type descriptions but also in what you did/did not cross out. For one example, yourr ESTJ profile says you strive for keeping what is normal and make fun of those who are not normal, but your other two types are known to be eccentric, and you haven't crossed the bits which describe this sort of thing out. For another, your ENTP profile has 'verbally and cerebrally quick' crossed off once and left on another time. You also seem to have crossed off most of the S traits in ESTJ. I'd say you're definitely some kind of N. But I really am not sure how one can be confused as to whether they are an STJ or NFP. You could hardly get more distant.
    Basically, I'm some kind of Ne + T type. At first glance that would point to ENTP, but I'm fairly certain that I'm a Te type rather than Ti. I don't come off as Te to most people for two reasons: 1) A critical failure to understand Te (It's not really an organizational function for the most part), and 2) that I laid off the empiricism in this forum somewhat for the simple reason I don't take typology seriously. If you examine my post history in, say, a political forum for example, the Te will pop out.

Re normality: I actually have a fairly developed sense of what is normal for me (I find some comfort in routine for example), as opposed to society in general, but yes, to others I am somewhat eccentric. I suspect I might have Asperger's.

And as for how ESTJ is similar to the other two, take a look at the cognitive profiles:

ESTJ- Te Si Ne Fi
    ENFP- Ne Fi Te Si

I'm pretty sure I have a strong Te, and I know I have a strong Si. I actually was accused several times of being an STJ on my first two months or so here (back then I was listed as ENTP).

Quote Originally Posted by Craft View Post
    Notice how the ENTP has the least crossed out.
    ENFP does, actually, in terms of trait sets (and I actually identify more with the ENFP profile). ENTP has least crossed out in terms of words.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    Basically, I'm some kind of Ne + T type. At first glance that would point to ENTP, but I'm fairly certain that I'm a Te type rather than Ti. I don't come off as Te to most people for two reasons: 1) A critical failure to understand Te (It's not really an organizational function for the most part), and 2) that I laid off the empiricism in this forum somewhat for the simple reason I don't take typology seriously. If you examine my post history in, say, a political forum for example, the Te will pop out.

Re normality: I actually have a fairly developed sense of what is normal for me (I find some comfort in routine for example), as opposed to society in general, but yes, to others I am somewhat eccentric. I suspect I might have Asperger's.

And as for how ESTJ is similar to the other two, take a look at the cognitive profiles:

ESTJ- Te Si Ne Fi
    ENFP- Ne Fi Te Si

I'm pretty sure I have a strong Te, and I know I have a strong Si. I actually was accused several times of being an STJ on my first two months or so here (back then I was listed as ENTP).

ENFP does, actually, in terms of trait sets (and I actually identify more with the ENFP profile). ENTP has least crossed out in terms of words.
    Do you have an elaboration of your opinion on your own functions somewhere?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Actually posted? I don't think I do, but I could work on one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Oh, one more thing: What I crossed out isn't really so much the S parts of ESTJ, but rather what people think are the S parts of it. Si is about reliance on experience and previously-gathered data, which used to equal traditionalism in a time when information was very limited, but doesn't have to anymore. An SJ who wasn't taught a coherent system of moral values, or who has received sufficient information conflicting with those (which is quite readily available these days -- the Moral Guardians' concerns about media corrupting young minds is quite justified in the case of Si users) will probably not be very traditional.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole