• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI Business Leader Statistics

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I saw someone post statistics about MBTI type as a percentage of "business leaders." The expected culprits were high on the list: ESTJ, ENTJ, INTJ, etc.

Thing is there was no mention of what fit the definition of "business leader" and where the stats even came from.

Anyone know what stats I'm talking about? I'd love to look into it more.

(sorry, I thought it'd be funny)

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
All I know is when I was volunteering as a participant for a lot of I/O (business/applied psychology) psych experiments at the local department, at the end of the experiment they always administered a trait/pers test of sorts. Everytime I did 'em I always thought to myself "These questions are basically asking me how ENTJ-esque I am", because I have seen carbon copies of those items in MBTI/pers tests. They way they test for leadership qualities in I/O psych is very strange, and not always valid.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I saw someone post statistics about MBTI type as a percentage of "business leaders." The expected culprits were high on the list: ESTJ, ENTJ, INTJ, etc.

Thing is there was no mention of what fit the definition of "business leader" and where the stats even came from.
I suppose "business leader" means someone who owns a business or is a senior company executive. As for the source, there are a number of type studies by professions available out there.

I'm surprised ESTP business leaders aren't more common though. ESTPs make great salesmen.

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Sorry, I didn't even read the OP. There were 2 other threads with the exact same title (one was an accidental duplicate) so I thought it'd be funny to make a third, hoping someone would make a 4th, 5th, and so on.

/forgiviness prease!

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
Sorry, I didn't even read the OP. There were 2 other threads with the exact same title (one was an accidental duplicate) so I thought it'd be funny to make a third, hoping someone would make a 4th, 5th, and so on.

/forgiviness prease!

Whaaaaa?

Whatever you're smoking... I want the seeds. Pronto.