User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

Default In order, types you would want to be from most to least.

This is mainly for fun, but also let's see if there's a pattern. I don't recall seeing another one that'd cover all the options.

Top: ENTP
    ENFP
    ENTJ
    ENFJ
    INTJ

Middle: INFJ
    ESTP
    INTP
    ISTP
    ESTJ

Bottom: ISFJ
    ISFP
    ESFP
    ISTJ
    ESFJ

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx

I Like Ns and Js. More so Ns than J if I had to choose. But I do love the ISFJ despite the S, so it's in my top 6.

Types that I like the most...
    1.ENFJ
    2.INFJ
    3.ENTJ
    4.INTJ
    5.INFP
    6.ISFJ

Eh, and those other types...
    7.ENFP
    8.ESTJ
    9.ESTP
    10.ISFP
    11.ESFP
    12.INTP
    13.ISTJ
    14.ISTP

Types that I really never want to be...
    15.ENTP
    16.ESFJ

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

what is the point of this? i mean really. i've read like 5 threads like this and no one's ever really found a pattern besides tendency towards one's favorite functions, and Feelers suspecting that Thinkers have it better.

it would just seem to stir animosity and establish self-perpetuating stereotypes in one's head. not to mention, you can only really rank the types based on people you've typed according mainly to assumptions and profile generalizations. to be an any-other-type-you, you would be... well, not you. you wouldn't have your preferences anymore. so the whole question is really moot.

also it pisses me off that esfj always gets hated on.

</rant>

not to hurt feelings. it just comes off as a study in who's-better-than-who.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Rebe View Post
    This is mainly for fun, but also let's see if there's a pattern. I don't recall seeing another one that'd cover all the options.

Top: ENTP
    ENFP
    ENTJ
    ENFJ
    INTJ

Middle: INFJ
    ESTP
    INTP
    ISTP
    ESTJ

Bottom: ISFJ
    ISFP
    ESFP
    ISTJ
    ESFJ
    Where would you rank yourself on the scale?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    what is the point of this? i mean really. i've read like 5 threads like this and no one's ever really found a pattern besides tendency towards one's favorite functions, and Feelers suspecting that Thinkers have it better.

it would just seem to stir animosity and establish self-perpetuating stereotypes in one's head. not to mention, you can only really rank the types based on people you've typed according mainly to assumptions and profile generalizations. to be an any-other-type-you, you would be... well, not you. you wouldn't have your preferences anymore. so the whole question is really moot.

</rant>

I don't think it is. It's just someones opinion. And I do like the ESFJ alot, I just would never want to be one. And all types are equal (In my opinion) it's the person that defines the person, not the type. And I don't know if this is just my inner narcasicm, but I like being an INFJ. I wouldn't want to change it.

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post

</rant>

I dont she means it in that way (to stir up drama), its more for fun like what she said in her initial post .

But I feel you though, Im tired of people ENFJ bashing...it might be the reason why they dont post her much . We arent all bad!!! geesh... anyway. MUCH LOVE TO EVERYONE!!!!! Tootles...
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

MBTI
    INFJ
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    I dont she means it in that way (to stir up drama), its more for fun like what she said in her initial post .

But I feel you though, Im tired of people ENFJ bashing...it might be the reason why they dont post her much . We arent all bad!!! geesh... anyway. MUCH LOVE TO EVERYONE!!!!! Tootles...
    I can't say I know any ENFJ's for sure, but what I read about them I really like.

I can't come up with a list of types I'd like to be because I can see things I like in all of them. I do like being an INFJ though and I can't say I would want to change it.

I've tested as INFP on a test or two and there's a lot about INFP's that I really like. Although I'm pretty sure I'm an INFJ there are quite a few things about INFP's that I really relate to.

Even though I really like being intuitive I wouldn't mind trying out being a sensor.

MBTI
    ENTP

I like the lot of types, finding all sorts of examples everywhere. I've used already quite a lot of them in my stories, both in good and evil roles.
    For my own type, I prefer:

1) ENTP
    2) INTP
    3) ENFP
    4) ISTP
    5) ISFP
    6) ESTJ
    7) ESFJ
    8) ISFJ
    9) ISTJ
    10) ESTP
    11) ESFP
    12) INFP
    13) ENTJ
    14) ENFJ
    15) INTJ
    16) INFJ

First NPs, then SJs mixed with SPs, lastly the NJs.
    The INFP one... I'm sorry INFPs. Logically this one should be fourth on my list, but I've had some bad experience believing I was an INFP and trying to act like it... I know you guys are awesome but I just don't want to be one. This has been decided by emotion, not by logic, and I guess you'll understand that.
    Got questions? Ask an ENTP!
    I'm female. I just can't draw women

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I think we have done this before, but hey, at a certain point, threads will be repeated

I pretty much would stay a Fi-dom or NF, because it's what I know. I didn't include INFP, since I already am one.

Top: ISFP
    INFJ
    INTP
    ENFJ
    ENFP

Middle: INTJ
    ISTP
    ISTJ
    ENTJ
    ESTP

Bottom: ESFP
    ENTP
    ISFJ
    ESFJ
    ESTJ
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

ISFJ
    ENFJ
    ENTJ
    ENTP
    ESTJ
    INTJ

Yeah, I don't know. All types are cool, so I don't favor anything. It's just that more "J" or creativity in the way those types are would be at the top of the list (because I lack a lot of that). Somehow though I've managed to inhabit some behavior of other Fi types or even a little TP.