First 123 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by DJAchtundvierzig View Post
    And all types are equal (In my opinion) it's the person that defines the person, not the type.
    yeah, i think the intentions are good. i don't mean to hate.

i just feel like rankings make more people end up feeling bad or annoyed than is worth any positive conclusions that they draw. what does your type frequently being at the bottom of people's lists connote? that your perspective is less valuable, that your life is less worth living...

hence i find it to be a type of generalization that breeds more negativity than positivity. ranking others is not my idea of "fun".

i'll leave this thread alone now, unless others desire to take the idea up with me. and do forgive me if it was a potential Fi over-reaction, but i have been away for hours and still feel similarly, so i do not think so. i believe we should be attuned to weighing potential gain against potential hurt when playing games that involve others.

Top: INTJ
    ISFP
    ISTP

How I may or may not order the remaining 13 is irrelevant to me. As someone who absolutely revels in the world of fantasy, I would love ISP tertiary relief and INJ inner vision. The INTJ's layout -- NiTeFiSe -- is almost perfect [in my opinion, of course]. To me it implies getting things done, a strict adherence to one's own personal vision, and a solid enough invulnerability to social criticism. The perceptiveness, the bluntness, the "single-minded"ness, the fierce determination, and of course the Te POWAA! (), make this my ideal aspirational type. I certainly wouldn't mind trying it on.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

I am not bothered by these threads.

Most people put INTJ near the top, anyway.

And, if they don't, I could really give a damn.

If you let something that insignificant affect your self-worth: well, you've got problems...

Anyway, for me:

INTJ
    ENFJ
    ESTP
    ENTP
    ENTJ
    ISTJ

ENFP
    ESFP
    ISTP

INFP
    INFJ
    ISFP
    INTP
    ISFJ
    ESFJ
    ESTJ

MBTI
    xNTp

favorites: entp and intp.

least favorites: istj and esfp. i have lots of istj friends, but i wouldn't want to be like them. esfps can annoy me...if i'm sober.

i wouldn't really like to be an F or an S... i really like my NT :P

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII

As long as no one starts type bashing, I'm fine with this thread. Not wanting to be a certain type isn't the same as disliking it. Like Zarathustra, I would not be offended if someone put INTJ as the type they'd least like to be.

Top: INTJ
    INFJ
    INTP
    ENFP
    ENTJ

Middle: INFP
    ISFP
    ENTP
    ISFJ
    ENFJ

Bottom: ISTJ
    ESFJ
    ESFP
    ESTP
    ESTJ

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I have no desire to be any type other than my own. I hope I would think the same, regardless of which type I were. This just means I'm comfortable being me, though I can still "try on" or slip into adjacent types as needed.

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I find these kind of interesting - though there is the possibility for major hating, which isn't so good.

But the problem is, there are a few types that as an INFJ I don't feel I get along particularly well with/feel very comfortable around, so in that respect I wouldn't want to "be them." On the other hand..."being them" seems to be easier and more fun or whatever than being INFJ?! So I'm never sure how to answer.
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

Enneagram
    CFV

INTP without a doubt.
    They're genius!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    what is the point of this? i mean really. i've read like 5 threads like this and no one's ever really found a pattern besides tendency towards one's favorite functions, and Feelers suspecting that Thinkers have it better.

it would just seem to stir animosity and establish self-perpetuating stereotypes in one's head. not to mention, you can only really rank the types based on people you've typed according mainly to assumptions and profile generalizations. to be an any-other-type-you, you would be... well, not you. you wouldn't have your preferences anymore. so the whole question is really moot.

also it pisses me off that esfj always gets hated on.

</rant>

not to hurt feelings. it just comes off as a study in who's-better-than-who.
    I never followed those threads from page one to thirty so I wasn't aware that they became hate-threads. I was curious what functions people related to/preferred more based on their own, etc etc. It's just mere personal, vague curiosity. If some people want to take offense, sorry, if not, post your picks. Join, don't join.

I don't hate ESFJs or find them worthless. My best friend for a decade is one. It's just that ESFJ is far from an INFP regarding temperament and ideals, in my personal, biased opinion.

MBTI
    iNfp
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFp

1. ESFP
    2. ESTP
    3. ENFP
    4. INFP
    5. INTP
    6. INFJ