• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Personality Traits and Thinking

DJAchtundvierzig

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx
Consider the following list of personality traits naturally associated with thinking:
•use logical analysis
•truth is an objective
•notice ineffective reasoning
•act cooler distant toward others (while reasoning)
•deal with people firmly as needed
•expect world to run on logical principles
•may seem insensitive, blunt and tactless at times
•argue and debate for fun
get right to the point
•give praise sparingly
•usually very assertive
•more likely to be male (65%++)

DJAchtundvierzig

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yes there is. I was hoping more people could add to the list, and even specify on Ti and Te, and people could learn from it. Is there a point to posting is there a point?

Jaguar

This topic and every thread you are posting has been discussed over and over and over.
If you would familiarize yourself with our forum's search function, it will enable you to find the discussions.

DJAchtundvierzig

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx
:/ Is there any way I could possibly move this topic to those other topics?

Jaguar

:/ Is there any way I could possibly move this topic to those other topics?

I don't see the purpose of that. You may as well just let your threads ride. There may be some people who want to discuss it for the 3475th time. :D
Just know that the seach function is at your fingertips. I use Search> advanced search. By using the advanced search, you have more options when perusing past discussions. I realize you are new, and that's why the seach function can be so valuable.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Consider the following list of personality traits naturally associated with thinking:
•use logical analysis
•truth is an objective
•notice ineffective reasoning
•act cooler distant toward others (while reasoning)
•deal with people firmly as needed
•expect world to run on logical principles
•may seem insensitive, blunt and tactless at times
•argue and debate for fun
get right to the point
•give praise sparingly
•usually very assertive
•more likely to be male (65%++)

I'd agree with most of this list. I have some reservations about getting right to the point. Seems to me the TPs tend to ramble on more, esp. the NTPs. The TJs, esp. STJ seem stereotypically the most to the point.

Also the part about being very assertive. I'd associate that with a combination of extraversion and thinking.