User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 90

  1. #11
    Senior Member Coco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7
    Posts
    272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    Watch the lame jokes & snide comments roll in....

    If this was a "What Would the World Do Without Ni?" thread, people would be panicking at the mere thought of it. Not precious Ni! Pretty much the same for Ne...
    A world without Ne would suck! That would mean that in a text about the economy in Zimbabwe... we would REALLY talk about the economy in Zimbabwe instead of flying watermelons with glasses that may not exactly be the good description of Ne but i didnt know what to write so instead of not writing anything like a wise person would do im still writing so i will stop =o

    And for Fi the girl with the girl avatar explained it kinda o_O

  2. #12
    Senior Member Sesshoumaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    INTJ
    Posts
    110

    Default

    I think it would be a world where no one is themselves! Fi is the real thing that makes us human, to be comfortable with ourselves! Fe lives at the expense of others... pathetic if you ask me... but the Fi is the TRUTH about feelings.

    I actually have more Fi than Fe, and I'm an INTP! Fe is my inferior of the 8 functions, but I still dislike both Fi and Fe, without them we wouldn't even be "human", we would be more like robots, probably more capable for impersonal stuff, and for more research going on, it would be probably the perfection for all kinds of intelligence (except for the interpersonal, and all related to it).
    "Please don't have children, overpopulation is the real fuss of this world"-Composed by me...
    http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/20/205551.png

  3. #13
    i love skylights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    7,835

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sesshoumaru View Post
    I think it would be a world where no one is themselves! Fi is the real thing that makes us human, to be comfortable with ourselves! Fe lives at the expense of others... pathetic if you ask me... but the Fi is the TRUTH about feelings.
    PLEASE

    PLEASE

    PLEASE EVERYONE

    NOTE

    AN INTP SAID THIS

    NOT A FI DOM/AUX

    DO NOT KILL THE FIS

    THIS HAS BEEN A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

    BEEEEEEEP


    ---


    har.


    seriously though, i dunno if Fe really lives at the expense of others. not like i really want to venture back into the Fe thread to ask though. ironically, the Fe thread is a scary place.

    ---

    a world without Fi would be hard for me! i'm feeling particularly Fi-ish lately... i think i retreat into Fi when i'm tired or stressed out... it is my "supportive parent" after all

  4. #14
    Glycerine
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    PLEASE

    PLEASE

    PLEASE EVERYONE

    NOTE

    AN INTP SAID THIS

    NOT A FI DOM/AUX

    DO NOT KILL THE FIS

    THIS HAS BEEN A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

    BEEEEEEEP


    ---


    har.


    seriously though, i dunno if Fe really lives at the expense of others. not like i really want to venture back into the Fe thread to ask though. ironically, the Fe thread is a scary place.
    No worries... I was going to let that slide. I want this to be a happy, fluffy place or at least to take a little steam out of the Fe thread. Make whatever you want out of this thread, Fi users.

  5. #15
    Intriguing.... Quinlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo
    Posts
    3,005

    Default

    It would be like a magnificent ship without a rudder.
    Act your age not your enneagram number.

    Quinlan's Creations

  6. #16
    i love skylights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    7,835

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pitseleh View Post
    No worries... I was going to let that slide. I want this to be a happy, fluffy place or at least to take a little steam out of the Fe thread. Make whatever you want out of this thread, Fi users.
    just trying to prevent it before it started lol

    i think your idea is good, the Fe thread is very steamy. i'm probably not helping in it either, but... oh well. i think i'd be safe in saying the sentiment of the thread is very appreciated.

  7. #17
    Glycerine
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
    It would be like a magnificent ship without a rudder.
    ahhh, a moral compass (or in general, an internal compass)? I like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    just trying to prevent it before it started lol

    i think your idea is good, the Fe thread is very steamy. i'm probably not helping in it either, but... oh well. i think i'd be safe in saying the sentiment of the thread is very appreciated.
    No, you had cool ideas but it's a friggin' warzone

  8. #18
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sesshoumaru View Post
    I think it would be a world where no one is themselves! Fi is the real thing that makes us human, to be comfortable with ourselves! Fe lives at the expense of others... pathetic if you ask me... but the Fi is the TRUTH about feelings.
    When you're lying on your death bed, and no one will help you, let's see if you still think Fe is pathetic. Lol.

  9. #19
    Administrator highlander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    17,889

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    When you're lying on your death bed, and no one will help you, let's see if you still think Fe is pathetic. Lol.
    Well said.

    Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

    Tri-type 639

  10. #20
    nee andante bechimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    8,022

    Default

    The world would be a better place without Fi or at least as an inferior function!!!!!!!!!!

Similar Threads

  1. What would the world be like without religion?
    By RandomINTP in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 06-30-2017, 11:06 AM
  2. How would the world be without Ni?
    By Lightyear in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-08-2015, 07:37 PM
  3. How would the world be without Ti?
    By Robopop in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-21-2010, 11:10 AM
  4. What would the world do without Fe?
    By highlander in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 470
    Last Post: 08-21-2010, 02:34 AM
  5. What would the world be without Sensors/Intuitives?
    By VanillaCat in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-30-2008, 06:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO