612 sp/so

NT women are everywhere...

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Have tits, and will bear my children whether they like it or not...lol

I have always been interested in how sex differences affect the way a personality type presents itself. Ultimately, I feel that Thinking women and Feeling men are more "balanced" than their counterparts (have a mastery of their Tertiary functions). Part of this is due to social conditioning, of course, but there are structural differences between male and female brains which undoubtedly affect the expression of personality.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    I have always been interested in how sex differences affect the way a personality type presents itself. Ultimately, I feel that Thinking women and Feeling men are more "balanced" than their counterparts (have a mastery of their Tertiary functions). Part of this is due to social conditioning, of course, but there are structural differences between male and female brains which undoubtedly affect the expression of personality.
    Please share more on this if you have links or specific information. I have heard this claim many times, but always without any supporting evidence.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    Please share more on this if you have links or specific information. I have heard this claim many times, but always without any supporting evidence.
    How Male and Female Brains Differ

If you want to start a new thread feel free but I don't want to debate this with you here.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    How Male and Female Brains Differ

If you want to start a new thread feel free but I don't want to debate this with you here.
    Did I ask for a debate? I asked for some reference material, and the link you provided is actually not bad, for a simple WebMD page. I have read a couple of these observations before (e.g. "The corpus callosum -- the bridge of nerve tissue that connects the right and left sides of the brain -- had a thicker measurement in female fetuses than in male fetuses. "), and would like to learn more.

I probably will start a new thread when I have time to set it up.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...