• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Let's do this backwards...

Moonstone3

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
9, 5
So, everyone lists a type and describes it, asks a question about a type and answers it, names a type and complains. Let's describe a type and try and guess what type the above member is explaining...

I've found this works better if I start first...

What is it about this type that can't decide what they feel? They need affection, yet are shy about it. They love to dote, and will put themselves in agony just to feel a heavy emotion. Name that type!

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
So, everyone lists a type and describes it, asks a question about a type and answers it, names a type and complains. Let's describe a type and try and guess what type the above member is explaining...

I've found this works better if I start first...

What is it about this type that can't decide what they feel? They need affection, yet are shy about it. They love to dote, and will put themselves in agony just to feel a heavy emotion. Name that type!

INFP?