User Tag List

View Poll Results: Does your type attract or repel you?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Attract

22 46.81%
  • Repel

6 12.77%
  • Neither

19 40.43%
First 1234 Last

All Natural! All Good!

I haven't met any ISFJs I don't think, but I know 3 ESFJs and all of them I repel. They are SO annoying. Which sounds horrible because I'm almost the same as them, but damn, they never shut up and everything they say is dull. I don't really want to know the minutiae of the lives of everyone you know, people. I'd be just as annoying except for the wonderful filter of "I"ness.
    Strychnine is all-natural,
    So strychnine is all good.
    It's Godly and righteous,
    So eat it, you should.
    Who are you to refuse nature's will?

Don't use the multiquote; it was planted by the devil to deceive us.

Social Role: Asscrack/Piece of Shit/Public Defecator/Spiteful Urinator

A different type everyday - so no need to type me anymore. But feel free to enjoy the sound of your own asscrack.

MBTI
    INFX
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    EII

Supposedly, INFJs are a great match for each other. But i'm not sure.

Aspiring Troens Ridder KLessard's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2

I won't be attracted to an opposite sex INFJ, but another INFJ girl I will be glad to meet and talk with. I like to observe female INFJ public figures to see what good they have done with their temperament. I also love finding fictional ones in books or movies and study them.

I believe I had a male INFJ colleague, once, and other girls told me he had an eye on me and I ought to talk to him. But he was a bit of a snobbish intello type and I didn't like it. He was also nervous around me. I can't think of any other male INFJ I would have met (they're rare, I guess).

If I was to find a husband, a bearded ENTP would be my first choice.

Aspiring Troens Ridder KLessard's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by penny89 View Post
    I'd be just as annoying except for the wonderful filter of "I" ness.
    I have often had the same reflection listening to Extraverts chatting away. I often think: "Shouldn't you be keeping this to yourself? Do you really think people want or care to know about all this?" I feel like they are more likely to get in trouble or feel ashamed afterwards for being so open.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Some ENFPs are highly annoying.
    but i have a few ENFP friends, so i would say neither o_O

MBTI
    esTJ
    Enneagram
    875 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESTx

Quote Originally Posted by KLessard View Post
    I have often had the same reflection listening to Extraverts chatting away. I often think: "Shouldn't you be keeping this to yourself? Do you really think people want or care to know about all this?" I feel like they are more likely to get in trouble or feel ashamed afterwards for being so open.
    Whereas I have often asked my introverted loved ones to "turn up the volume" and let me know what they're thinking.

And I can only speak for myself, but I rarely feel ashamed of being too open.
    Murphy Brown: What is it with us? Why can't we take the easy road once in awhile?
    Avery Brown: Because it's boring and dishonest and uncomfortable, like wearing a pair of shoes all day that pinch your feet.

approx 55% ES, 90% TJ

MBTI
    INFP

Some of my favourite posters are INFPs and some of my least favourite are INFPs. In between are a vast mass of INFPs I don't really notice one way or the other. So "neither". As a general rule though they fascinate me a lot more irl than online.

MBTI
    INTx
    Enneagram
    5w4

I've never met an INTx (in real life) that I didn't like. But then again, I can count the ones I've met (and was pretty sure about) on one hand.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by mnestic View Post
    Whereas I have often asked my introverted loved ones to "turn up the volume" and let me know what they're thinking.

And I can only speak for myself, but I rarely feel ashamed of being too open.
    lol yeah. i know ENFs tend to withhold more than most Es, but i usually experience more regret about what i didn't say than what i did.

MBTI
    ENTP

I'm an ENTP... Yes, I adore my fellow ENTPs. We are a lot of fun ^_^ Other types are also very necessary, but one of my very closest friends is an ENTP and one of my more distant ones is too. We are fairly rare though. I also get along very well with ENFPs. INTPs are harder to find because they don't talk.

About feeling ashamed being an E? Yeah, I don't usually find it a problem, but sometimes someone calls me obnoxious. That causes some problems. But mostly people seem to find my extroversion good!
    "'You scoundrel, you have wronged me,' hissed the philosopher. 'May you live forever!'" - Ambrose Bierce