User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx

Okay... I have now figured out he is an S! Thank you everyone!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by SNUGGLETRON View Post
    can he see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch?
    Yes he can, and thats what I love most about him.

Does anyone think a difference between N and S is deep vs. shallow? As in, pondering the deeper meaning behind things vs. not? Being tortured by deeper insights vs. being oblivious? Dwelling over things that are important in the long run vs. dwelling over temporary things that won't matter later on?

Don't hurt me I'm new... :o

ReflecTcelfeR

It is an underlying tone in some peoples beliefs, but it isn't so much brought to the surface.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    on the big picture thing, I tend to see the big picture... of what's going on NOW!

and I'm not detail oriented in particular there's a definite difference between Si and Se that people fail to discuss when talking about the differences between S and N
    true that. Si seems more detail oriented and Se seems more physically oriented, if that makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by Random Ness View Post
    Does anyone think a difference between N and S is deep vs. shallow? As in, pondering the deeper meaning behind things vs. not? Being tortured by deeper insights vs. being oblivious? Dwelling over things that are important in the long run vs. dwelling over temporary things that won't matter later on?

Don't hurt me I'm new... :o
    I've been confused on S and N priorities myself.. But if I am an S, then I certainly don't consider myself oblivious. My thoughts and aspirations shift toward longterm or ideal too. Yet, I don't really want to consider myself "deep" if I'm an N. Maybe I am, maybe I'm not.. I just think it's kind of rude to write anyone off in that way. There has to be S's who are on the same page as N's somewhat. There might be an ESFP out there with well thought out spiritual or philosophical beliefs, or had thought provoking experiences, or reads a lot, or maybe even just watches good movies..whatever!..something.. and in turn, it aids in illuminating a lot of their thinking in other areas in life...where they aren't focused merely on the personal/short term/economical/or hedonistic. If that's not the case, and that some people are predestined to be caught up in themselves, or defined by their surroundings or their upbringing to that extent, simply because of MBTI type, then... that's kind of facepalm worthy, I guess. I would hope that people have more free will to not limit their creativity or concerns like that.