First 12

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Hmmm, interesting question.

I always think/daydream/extrapolate on things I want to happen, things I want to do.

It's almost like a "vision quest" of sorts, visualizing what I wish to do, and how I wish to do it.

Honestly I think these trips inside my head are part of a self motivation process. It's bizarre, but it is very effective. If I visualize something I wish to happen really badly, over and over agin, At some point that goal becomes legitimized, and I begin planning how to do it. Once my plan is complete then I begin executing it. Sometimes it takes a few weeks, months, or even a year, but once I set my mind to something it's a done deal, it's going to happen, I'm going to do it, end of story.

Getting inside your own head is healthy. It's probably the most "reflective" process I enegage in with any regularity. You don't lie to your self when you are in your own head, there is no need to, you just expose yourself to your dreams and see where they take your mind, and heart and then at some point it will register in your consciousness, and you'll know if you want and need to snatch that dream and promote it into reality...
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    Hmmm, interesting question.

I always think/daydream/extrapolate on things I want to happen, things I want to do.

It's almost like a "vision quest" of sorts, visualizing what I wish to do, and how I wish to do it.

Honestly I think these trips inside my head are part of a self motivation process. It's bizarre, but it is very effective. If I visualize something I wish to happen really badly, over and over agin, At some point that goal becomes legitimized, and I begin planning how to do it. Once my plan is complete then I begin executing it. Sometimes it takes a few weeks, months, or even a year, but once I set my mind to something it's a done deal, it's going to happen, I'm going to do it, end of story.

Getting inside your own head is healthy. It's probably the most "reflective" process I enegage in with any regularity. You don't lie to your self when you are in your own head, there is no need to, you just expose yourself to your dreams and see where they take your mind, and heart and then at some point it will register in your consciousness, and you'll know if you want and need to snatch that dream and promote it into reality...
    I relate to this post the most. The fact that I'm dreaming about it to begin with means that it's possible and that a change is needed and that my brain is trying to find a way to make it happen.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

I daydream often. It can range from the impossible to the possible. I go from daydreaming about characters in a story I am writing, to what song I am going to write, to moments of poetic justice, to where I will be in 10-20 years, to what it would be like to date a romantic interest, to performing with a band, you name it. I suppose the impossible things can only be possible in daydreaming.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    I__P
    Enneagram
    4 sp

What I daydream about...
    Something I often dream about is beginning my life over again, but with memories of my old life, and then messing with people for knowing the future and stuff, and doing all sorts of interesting stuff when still a kid and such and if the bigger events from this reality wouldn't take place in that one after all? Then I would know that my puny actions would've changed the world in a big way, which would be interesting by itself! And in this reality, I wouldn't even need to fear death, for obviously I had somehow passed from my past life to this one, so there would be something after death.
    Other things I dream about...well, I dream about talking to people about stuff I'd like to talk about but know that I probably never will, imagine their reactions etc. And I dream about some more fantastical things sometimes as well...like being some sorcerer in some fantasy world and such
    Another kind of dream I like is of having people around me that can play instruments and follow my instructions, and come up with songs on the go and describe the melodies and instrument sounds and they would then manage to play it and then we would record lots of kickass songs...I really like to make up songs in my mind. Other things like that too - like making movies! And choosing the music to them from my music collection, I have so much awesome music that would sound great in a movie, or perhaps build a movie around a great song? Movies I would make - stuff based on my fantasy worlds or such, and movie versions of existing books & such. I could make the most awesome creepiest movie about Lovecraft's "The Colour Out of Space", and I have such perfect music for it as well! The song "V.I.T.R.I.O.L." by Ain Soph would especially fit the movie! The problem with that movie would of course be the colour that does not exist, but no matter...since you can't really imagine it while reading either Another good movie would be based on the Quantum Gravity books by Justina Robson, got great fitting music for it as well...I would also imagine playing a part in the movies myself.
    And my favorite pasttime...well, I am rarely actually able to do it because it requires a certain mood and state of mind. A shame. Well, dunno if other people have fantasies like this, but I like to imagine I'm a good-looking male. Who gets tortured/abused. And absolutely everyone in that world is very antagonistic towards him, sometimes some people will appear to care but eventually end up deceiving him anyhow. I've done this all my life. No, it's not sexual. Dunno why I enjoy it so much...
    And then of course I dream about more realistic things too...like what I'll be doing in the future and what might happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    You don't lie to your self when you are in your own head, there is no need to
    I thought all people lie to themselves. I know parts of me often lie about me and then at some point I notice it and start arguing with that part of myself...But then again I'm kind of unhealthy I'd still believe that all people lie to themselves to some amount though...but I could be wrong. I am not intelligent enough to truly know. (and is 'knowledge' even possible, in the end...)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Teh annoying/boring.